Need A Paint Job

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Chaos

Need A Paint Job

Post by Chaos »

Hey Guys,
I am trying to get my car ready for an up coming car show but I have not been able to decide what color paint I should put her in.. Presently She is in Green with a perl effect.
I was thinking along the lines of a Blue outside and the inside in a baby blue or a Grey outside but I have no clue what color to put the inside in if I go with the Grey
The Problem is I don't know of any nice shades (color codes) for those colors. I would like to spray the car myself so I would need to know paint codes so I can get the exact match at the paint store.
I would appreciate any Suggestions or Ideas that you guys may have.
Thanks
We Create the path... Others just walk it
x-zero

Re: Need A Paint Job

Post by x-zero »

i don't know that much about color codes buy i do know that you should go with royal blue or royal blue with a purple pearl that would look sick! :D
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

i wouldnt go with the royal blue, thats the color of mine right now and i hate it. if i were you i would go with cobalt, lots nicer and sexier too, i am aware that both of these colors are close to eachother on the spectrum, but cobalt also has a shade of purple in it. btw, royal blue always looks dirty, atleast where i live cause there is always alot of dust blowing arround.
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Just spray the interior pieces you are painting with the car paint, scuff them up and clear coat them.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

black or black/grey interior would look good with any exterior color.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “Appearance”