fx bumper for sale

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
D_Gagne

fx bumper for sale

Post by D_Gagne »

i have a fx bumper for sale on my car its on my 92 mx3 and im selling it or trade it for a pak front end or the new blits front end if you interested email me and ill e mail u some pics and a price<p>[ May 06, 2003: Message edited by: D_Gagne ]</p>
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
airjordon_09

Re: fx bumper for sale

Post by airjordon_09 »

you might wanna change this over to the buy sell forum before some anal ***** gets pissed at you because you wrote in the wrong forum, i personally dont care, but for some odd reason, a lot of people do :shrug: <p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

im new here but sorry for the inconvenience guys my bad
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

man i understand, you just didnt know and i dont care, but there are a couple *****es on here so before you ask a question, make sure its right because if not they are ****ed and have no patience for some reason, welcome to the board bro!!
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Appearance”