Some Questions

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BlazerCrew

Some Questions

Post by BlazerCrew »

1. I am going to get tinted up soon but will that affect me fixing my rear defroster in the future?<p>2. Anybody really know exactly what is wrong with the defroster?<p>3. I have the ebay indiglos gauges and i know you have to cut the needle for the RPMs to go to 0. But do you just snip the end off? Or can you sand the back down a little? <p>Thanks a bunch
Mx-3's rule
ryanlindenberg

Re: Some Questions

Post by ryanlindenberg »

ANSWER TO ? #1: depends on where your problem is. i personaly would fix the defroster first. if you put the tint on before you fix it and then realize that the problem is with those little strips going across your window you will have to rip the tint off again...and this is not fun. sometimes the tint sticks so much that it will rip the defroster strips off the window...then you're screwed.<p>ANSWER TO ? #2: could be anywhere in the electrical path. or in the defroster strips on the window. my defroster is broken too. i'm going to take a multimeter to the wires to try and figure out where i'm not getting a connection.<p>hope this helps<p>[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: ryanlindenberg ]</p>
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Re: Some Questions

Post by Zoso124 »

either you defroster works or it doesn't, if your afraid if it will melt the tint, it won't happen, never have seen it, doesn't get hot enough.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L

Return to “Appearance”