how to put on a gs spoiler

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nksmx-3

how to put on a gs spoiler

Post by nksmx-3 »

im now finaly looking at selling my car since im now getting the retrebution from the bastards that broke into my car which was about 3mos. ago and now i want to make it look a little better so i found a scrap yard w/a gs spoiler for 100$ and am going to put it on. thx all
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
bluefirert

Re: how to put on a gs spoiler

Post by bluefirert »

installation is really pretty easy, all you gotta do is take of the trim panel that covers the back of your hatch (by where the third brake light is) and then remove the bolts and plop the spoiler on there.. just be careful not to lose the clips that hold the trim piece in place. also, i used a tool to undo the snaps from the hatch, i think it's called a door panel removal tool, but either way it helped alot. a screw driver would do the same thing, i just wanted to use it.
seig

Post by seig »

is there any glue one the spoiler to help hold it on i have to take mine off too it got chipped and i have to have it painted? Is there any glue to hold it on?<P>thanks
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

mine had 3m double sided auto trim tape holding it as well as the six nuts.<p>[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Palofpits ]

Return to “Appearance”