EBAY too much crap !

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Sean Mandell

EBAY too much crap !

Post by Sean Mandell »

Is it just me or is there way too much crap in our Mx3 category. I can't stand looking through countless POS. Does anyone actually buy some of this crap?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Spydie

Re: EBAY too much crap !

Post by Spydie »

depends on the crap. but yes.
I bought a ZE off ebay from engineland....Steve Racine now has it in his car. I bought a guage bezel....Steve Racine now has it in his car, an ebrake handle....in my car, a timing belt, my entire turbo package (which I later sold to Kapp00....too small for a V6) so yes people do buy stuff. If you're talking about crap like those electric superchargers and air/fuel mod things then I hope no-one's buying them
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
justin h

Re: EBAY too much crap !

Post by justin h »

Yeah I can't find anything with ease anymore. There use to be just a couple of pages of stuff, but now there are five or six. Not to mention almost the entire page is glow pedals, cheap mufflers, and "power" chips. :roll: <p>I've thought about sending them mass emails telling to stop putting up this crap. It's worse than SPAM.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”