fuel management

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jordan69

fuel management

Post by jordan69 »

for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to 3000 dollar stand alone fuel management systems, and for people who love to do things by themselves, this might be the thing for you.<p>http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
sapper

Re: fuel management

Post by sapper »

I cant believe I'm actualy asking this but does it actualy work? Do they have any sort of proof that it works?
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

If you notcie some a decent sum of the cars they used it on were carburated.. cute eigh? does it work probally.. is it a good idea yeah.. how well does it work.. lets just say i would like to wait till i see someone else try it =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

engine management can be had for 1,000$..whered you get 3k?
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

All of the cars are old....hhmmm wonder why that is?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”