mx34u2nve

blown klze???

Post by mx34u2nve »

anyone ever blown a klze?? or any other kl for that matter>>
Turbo 2.5l mx3
lazzyie

Re: blown klze???

Post by lazzyie »

go to probetalk.com, they have much more info on this kind of stuff, but yes people have blown kl motors because of lack of fuel mostly
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Actually its lack of oil to no.6 piston, and the rod bearings go, this is what happend to my first KLDE, thats why everyone is trying to shim their oil pumps to gain a few more pounds of pressure.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

hahaha kind of ironic that i asked this question last week. because i found out that my engine is blown and i haven't put it in yet
Turbo 2.5l mx3
mx3-precidia-gs-1995

Post by mx3-precidia-gs-1995 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Zoso124:
Actually its lack of oil to no.6 piston, and the rod bearings go, this is what happend to my first KLDE, thats why everyone is trying to shim their oil pumps to gain a few more pounds of pressure.<hr></blockquote><p>Blown my KLZE<p>Well the engine was still runing but a lot of noise so i bring the engine down and see the same problem as you...the connceting rod bearing have a lack of oil and the bearing died...so i have to replace the crank + rod no.6(i buy a KLDE block and pull the crank out)I Also put a new oil pump for sure!!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”