Pics of my KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
killerpickle

Pics of my KLZE

Post by killerpickle »

Hey guys just thought I would share some of my pics of the new KLZE engine - in need of a shampoo :)<P> Image <P> Image <P> Image
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
RayRay

Re: Pics of my KLZE

Post by RayRay »

Kewl pix, no one would ever suspect that its a 200hp J-Spec engine, especially since you have the stock intake manifold. BTW why did you keep the k8 intake manifold?
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Umm, I dont believe that is the K8 manifold...but...if you can prove me otherwise...<BR>I'll check for the numbers...kl 31 is it? Im going to search for that anyway...<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: killerpickle ]
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

the people that did your swap must have put on your 1.8 intake because that is not a kl-ze intake from want i know <BR>it might be a kf-ze intake or engine
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

where did you get it done?<P>if it was at a-spec they put your stock intake on to make it fit<BR>you are losing horse because of it <BR>a-spec does cut and weld the mx-6 kl-ze intake to make it fit into a mx-3 but it is not as good as a ms8 manifold<BR>and the last time I was there they had one
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Looks like the K8, very creepy.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

200 hp is with all things being equal, which they are not, as in you need a better exhaust, jspec im, jspec ecu(no cel dammit!), and 94+ octane in our gas type, and that looks like a k8 manifold, dah well
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

So the KLZE intake doesn't fit?
hype-A

Post by hype-A »

So how is your idle, does it bounce around once in awhile? What ecu and vaf are you using? <P><BR>That is the intake manifold from the 1.8L motor.
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

the mx-6 kl-ze intake manifold does not fit a mx-3<BR>you can get it cut and welded to fit <BR>the ms-8 manifold does fit it is another version of kl-ze
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

domestic 97+ millenia intake manifolds are the same as jspec, minus the brake booster vac on on the virs#2 inlet
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

holy responses...<BR>ok.<BR>I know for sure that it is not my original k8 manifold. Mine was corroded like crazy and very stained. Maybe I should stop being lazy and look for a part number. Isn't it maybe the mx6 manifold? My idle is dead on perfect. And there is no way its the kf-ze, it feels twice as fast (yes I know its not but...).<p>[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: killerpickle ]
Tom Alexander
pelado

Post by pelado »

They could easily have cleaned your old K8 intake and that is DEFINITELY a K8 manny in those photos and NOT a KL (MX-6).
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Ok, so its definetely a k8 manifold. So Im missing a few horsepower...ahh well. Can't be all that bad.
Tom Alexander
white fish

Post by white fish »

I have seen the KF ZE and it look like the Jspec Mx-6 manni (straight neck) so thats not it

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”