Adire Audio

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
MX3newbie77
Supporting Member

Adire Audio

Post by MX3newbie77 »

I was on Adire Audio's website ( Adire Audio Webpage) and was looking at their components and 12" Brahmas. I was wondering if anyone has ever had or heard these products.I tried a search and only got 6 results.
lakersfan1

Re: Adire Audio

Post by lakersfan1 »

Go to www.carsound.com and do a search for Brahma.
drift

Post by drift »

i've never used them personally, but i have heard many good things about them.
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

From personal experience these subs kick *** ! Adire Audio is amazing. If your interested in gettin some Adire stuff check this guy out. He gives awsome deals.

http://www.sixteenstudios.com/ His website is still under construction but just give him a call and he'll hook ya up. (613)263-3553

P.S. I had a shiva in my car for awhile.... it was AWSOME. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy »

The brahma is in the same class as the JL W7...it is an excellent sub! You could also look at the ED A series or the RE XXX series which are also in the same class and have great performance :)

Heheh didn't think I'd see anyone with any knowledge of adire here.
I'm SomeGuy from http://someforum.net
SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy »

Oh by the way, sixteenstudios is a good place to buy...you can also check out www.genuinecanadianaudio.com but I believe those two are both canadian. If you're in the states get it direct from Adire.
I'm SomeGuy from http://someforum.net
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

To buy Adire in the U.S., go here: http://www.acoustic-visions.com/
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

right on. Acoustic-visions.com is where I got my Kit 281 Towers! They rock, and Kyle (the owner) is awesome!
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
MX3newbie77
Supporting Member

Post by MX3newbie77 »

I really want to run 2 maybe 3 12" Brahma's and a pair of component systems. I was wondering how many amps and what brand I should use to run it.

1 massive multi-channel amp
1 2-channel amp for the speakers with 1 sub-mono amp
1 2-channel amp for the speakers with 2 or 3 sub-mono amps (one for each sub)

Thanks
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

The only multi channel amp I can think of with enough balls for a Brahma is the Memphis Belle. It has 4 channels at 75 watts a piece, and a 1,000 watt RMS sub channel. If you don't like the Belle, though, look directly to a multi amp setup.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

Originally posted by Tom Horn:
I really want to run 2 maybe 3 12" Brahma's and a pair of component systems. I was wondering how many amps and what brand I should use to run it.

1 massive multi-channel amp
1 2-channel amp for the speakers with 1 sub-mono amp
1 2-channel amp for the speakers with 2 or 3 sub-mono amps (one for each sub)

Thanks
Choice 1 is hard, Choice 2 is a lil easier (but maybe cheapest?), and choice 3 is the easiest (but the least cost effective and hardest on your electrical system). Either way, w/ 3 Brahmas you'll need extra batter(ies) and an upgraded alternator.
JBL makes 2 channel amps and a BP 1200.1, those would work
RF Makes 2 channel amps and a 1000 watter (no clue what they are calling it this week)
JL, Eclipse, Memphis, any brand has those amps. Look around for what's in your price range. Check your local shops for what they have. :shrug:
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
MX3newbie77
Supporting Member

Post by MX3newbie77 »

I really want these subs to pound, so how much power should go through each one. I was thinking 500-600 watts a piece.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Tom Horn:
I really want these subs to pound, so how much power should go through each one. I was thinking 500-600 watts a piece.
They'll take 1600 watts RMS on a daily basis each ......

seriously.

And that's in a good sounding box, not some over-small box just to get good power handling specs like Kicker does. They'll handle more than 600 watts in an infinite baffle mount.
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Put the brahma in a ported box
MX-SLICK

Post by MX-SLICK »

I have heard many people say that the adire sheeva to be the best sound quality "budget" sub on the market.

the brahamas are PIGS on power. 3 brahamas would need 4800 watts RMS total , that kind of power would need electrical system mods (HO altenator) I own an orion 2500d (2500 watts RMS @ 1 ohm) and in my old car with a 160 amp denso altenator i still didn't quite have enough power to the amp to reach its full potential. So properly powering 3 brahamas is very unrealistic, and is very expensive, and very pontless considering you only gain 6 DB total from running 3 subs as oppsed to 1. You would be much happier with just 1 brahama 12" in a properly tuned ported box pushed by a 1000 watt monoblock amplifer.

*everytime you either double the power, add another subwoofer, of go from a sealed to a ported enclosure, you gain roughly 3db. So "mega watt" systems really dont pay off. So 1 sub is going to pound almost as hard as 3.
94' MX3 GS atx
93 geo storm GSi
99' Ford ZX2 mtx
2001 honda CBR 600
2000 kawasaki kx 500 MX

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”