Whats People's Favorite thing about the MX3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
sean_hibbitts

Whats People's Favorite thing about the MX3

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Even though i only got 1994 105 HP MX3 RS <p>i love the Speed and I love the Handleing and oh it takes curves like a dream...... Hair pins are soooooo o fun in my MX3 specially when sucsessfuly doing a Front Wheel Drift it makes my blood Dance
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
kuruption1983

Re: Whats People's Favorite thing about the MX3

Post by kuruption1983 »

LOL,,,,
I love how they were gonna kill me twice!! :D :D
sissy, pieces of crap,,, ( no offence, but just personal idea)
$#it handling compared to other stuff i drove b4 and i drive now, speed is aight (maxes out @ 215 KM/h as tested by me),,,,
My favourite this in this car is that, its just unique, its not something every lil retard drives around. But i guess i made the wrong choice by choosing this car, and i cant sell the 2 that i own, i love them. :D :D
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

O man, where to start. Ive owned quite a few cars and everyday when I go outside I just cant stop staring at my car, and saying like WOW. I would definitely say the way it drives and turns, and also its potential to dominate on the road with such simple engine swaps. Its also unique, has a SWEET interior, o man the list could go on. I dont think there is one bad thing about the mx-3.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Sissy Peices of CRAP LMAO Kaveh man u always got deh funniest things to say. lol and i've been there before on the verge of wanting to wring the MX3's neck and go get my self a Nice Prelude or Integra lol but deh MX3 is a special car to me cuz it is my first Car and lol i coulda got a 1992 Civic HB but i persevered and continued the search for my MX3.... lol and love my MX3 RS tonight i had it up 180 on the free way it was awesome :D lol........
1994 Mazda MX3
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

My favorite thing, handling, feel, and the clutch, haven't driven anything with a clutch like the MX
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I love the looks, and how the interior all matches up, and then I gots ta say the power windows and the SUNROOF oh yeah I can't wait till summers back, and is it just me or do the ladies loooove the precidia's....
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

No the ladies do love our Car it does deserve to be called a girls car some times cuz it gets so many
1994 Mazda MX3
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

I just think it's really cute...hehe. No, I just like the unique styling and number you see. I like having a car that people never remember the name too...and it's cute.<p>I also love the feel of the car, just like all other mazdas.<p>and mine's a really pretty color!
¤Kelli¤
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i like the overall shape of the car, aswell as the interior in my 92. it is also a perfect car for car audio since it is a hatch, it is a lot easier to make ur system louder then in a sedan. i jsut think it is a great looking car, and it is pretty damn light so the 130 hp is enough to get u around. . but i must say it sucs a$$ in the snow
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”