Alerm System

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
greatunicon

Alerm System

Post by greatunicon »

Do u guy know, how to install a Keyless entry system to a 93 Mx-3 GS????, and it already have a CIFFORD Alerm,<P>is that difficlt to do ?? or how much to cost to install it from store.?? :)
a
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Alerm System

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

well if you have two options, either buy a stand alone system and have two sets of remotes, or impliment them into your existing system. If you choose the second route i would advise you to take it to the shop as the wiring and programming could get tricky. Install from the shop it shouldnt cost more than 80 labor
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Alerm System

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

if the alarm already has the connections than installing the actuators is easy. If you already have power locks, you only need one actuator. You can be them from <A HREF="http://www.partsexpress.com" TARGET=_blank>www.partsexpress.com</A> for cheap, and they arent that difficult to install. Now as far as the relay's, they are a little tricky to understand, but if i can do it there's no reason you cant :).<P>Keyless is probably the most helpful addition i put in my car, no more frozen lock problems!
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”