I'm getting sick and tired of this garbage!

Off-Topic Discussions
johnnyb
Supporting Member

I'm getting sick and tired of this garbage!

Post by johnnyb »

I am so sick of people saying I'm not supposed to say Merry Christmas just because they want to be politically correct. Excuse me for celebrating christmas. Why is it that in this country everyone else is allowed to celebrate their traditions and religions but I'm not allowed to? This makes me nuts that people are afraid to put up Christmas trees in office buildings because someone who doesnt celebrate it finds it offensive. I say the hell with them!
93-Spec-Edn

Re: I'm getting sick and tired of this garbage!

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Thats the first i have heard of anyone being offeneded with christmas...i thought everytone enjoys the spirit.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

haha f*ck those fools.. :confused2: i've heard recently people no being able to mention the name "santa claus" on the radio because it suposedly has "nothing to do with christmas" and some ****. LOL who cares!!! its all about bringing people together, not corporate propoganda! i'm celebrating Christma-hana-quanzika with pride haha
92 Autozam AZ3
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

ya i agree its times we live in where religions are bashed and people are abused for their beliefs.

If someone wishes me happy chaunika i would be happy not offended, im not jewish but they mean it from their hearts not to offend. (how is that bad) especially when its all ment in good faith.

Same goes for xmas when i wish someone a merry and peaceful xmas i mean it from my heart not as some slanderous term.

Ill never be PC, i will be honest and open and true i will not hide the truth cause someone wants to hear something else cause they dont feel justified with their own problems or lives.
That being said i wont be rude ill just be honest.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I say f em idiots, if they dont like Christmas they can go to hell :mad:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

its such a nice thing to hear too, ive had people walk past me on the street and say merry christmas, and happy hanika, i dont see how someone could get offended lol im not any religion but its still very nice to hear and always puts a smile on my face.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

I like to hear any of them. Its nice.

I say "happy/merry whatever!"
Not because I want to be politicly correct (screw that) but because I don't have a religion, so its a general statement to have a good holiday season.

Just so you know, incase you hear someone say that and wanna get pissed off about them being a ***** or something.

soo anyway, happymerrywhatever! :D
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Yeah I don't know whats coming to this world. Its sure going down hill though!
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin

Return to “Off-Topic”