Anyone Know where Lazzyie Is?

Off-Topic Discussions
Talon_66

Anyone Know where Lazzyie Is?

Post by Talon_66 »

As the topic says, Trying to get a hold of him for an ECU.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
jordan69

Re: Anyone Know where Lazzyie Is?

Post by jordan69 »

i am trying to get ahold of him too, i pm'd him a few days ago and he still hasnt gotten back to me.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

think he posted saying he was moving and it would take him a while, got my ecu just in time.
1993 White gs klze.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Yeah Im heading back to BC @ the end of the month to visit friends. So I basically need my ECU, over-nighted...
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “Off-Topic”