Was I wrong??

Off-Topic Discussions
marcus2966

Was I wrong??

Post by marcus2966 »

Hey everyone,
I was at a mall today, and when I was getting back into my car, my wife said to me, I think there is a dog in that car next to us. sure enough, when I took a look, there was a young poodle on the floor.
The windows were down about one inch, but I'm sure it had to be at least 90C on that car.
I know who the owner was, because as we were walking to our car, they were getting out. I went back into the store and confronted the woman about the dog, and she just looked at me and said, mind your own busness. So I went back to my car, and called the police.
Man I was so pissed off. How could anyone not have enough common sense, and leave a dog in a car while it's 9oc.
Did I do the right thing? What would you guys have done in my situation.
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
Talon_66

Re: Was I wrong??

Post by Talon_66 »

I believe you did the right thing. I believe u can report them to the SPCA for animal cruelty. IF your an Extreme animal lover like my grandma, u'd smash out there window.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Ehpl

Post by Ehpl »

You did the right thing brother!
I would of also tried to contact the local media to try to shame her more.
Hey Talon get your grandma some duct tape so she doesent cut her hand an minamize broken glass.Thumbs up to her also!

Eugene L
1.6DOHC
N.S.canada
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552384
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

as a animal lover myself, you did the right thing! has anyone ever watched Animal cops on the Discovery channel ? the neglect I see people doing to animals is hideous ..... just curious as to what the police did in this particular incident ?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

you did the right thing...personally, if she would have gave me attitude, i would have said, if she wasn't comming out right away to take care of it, i'll smash a window in to give it some air

What did the police say?

<small>[ June 07, 2004, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
thebox

Post by thebox »

hell yes you did the right thing, we need more people like you in this horrid world
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

you > all man, you did exactly what you should have, sept for put a boot up her ***
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

That owner should have been killed, cut up, and fed to her dog...
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

unfortunately its not against the law to do that. Here you can keep your pet in your car but the windows have to be down at least an inch for circulation of air. Although you may think its wrong theres nothing the police can do nor the SPCA because the windows were open

Return to “Off-Topic”