stupid kids

Off-Topic Discussions
johnnyb
Supporting Member

stupid kids

Post by johnnyb »

Does anyone notice that if you do anything to your car every kid wants to race you?<p>Today I was sitting at a light and some kid in a civic h/b pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. So I thought why not, and started revving mine :D <p>I think I might do this more often. Nothing is funnier than seeing the look on a ricers face when he pulls a stupid move like that.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: stupid kids

Post by cjthor »

YES!!! I thought I was the only one that does that. Had an eclipse pull that on me a couple of days ago. He rev rev revved till I did..Light turned green and he flew off the line as I slowly accelerated into the intersection. LOL. Got up to the next light and he tried again!! Damn kids....
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

at least you don't have adults in jeep cherokees on the highway that accelerate as you are attempting to pass them, almost making you have a head on collision with another vehicle... :mad:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

man i had this same punk kid try to race me when i had my ol civic TWICE on SAME road, like he was waiting for me when i was off work
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hahah i do that to ppl all the time <p>and i know wat your talking about quinn_seipp ppl always do tht to me. it really pisses me off, cuz they are goin liek 10 under the speed limit but then when u go to pass them they suddenly become a speed racer and wont let u pass them. people like that deserve a nice kick in the head lol<p> :shrug:
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

guess my mx needs a kl ze and some forced induction for a--holes like the one I experienced... :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

there's some punk kid around here with a cavalier and doesn't have a license yet, and he always stares me down when i work on melvin or maylene.. then his mom recently bought a nice fixed bmw m3 for herself and he sneaks out with it everyday and drives wrecklessly and tries to race either melvin (mx-3) or maylene (rx-7). it really pisses me off that i just want to report his license plate for a suspended license and wreckless driving w/o insurance (their m3 isn't insured yet). :mad: sorry just venting and it matches with the topic.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i say u should report him , so u can screw him over :) :)
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyb:
Does anyone notice that if you do anything to your car every kid wants to race you?<p>Today I was sitting at a light and some kid in a civic h/b pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. So I thought why not, and started revving mine :D <p>I think I might do this more often. Nothing is funnier than seeing the look on a ricers face when he pulls a stupid move like that.<hr></blockquote><p>I always do that. Also I think it's funny when you actually do race, you win, he wants to race again, you win, he wants to race again....... It gets old quick.<p>The best is when they rev their engine and when they dump the clutch they kill their engine. This guy did that with his chic next to him, and she started laughin. I thought it was funny as hell.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

yay thats really bad if they stall the car when someone is in the car with them lol
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

worst than having a civic mess with you is being annoyed by some sicko in a crappy old ranger. This guy pulls up beside me and looks at me while making a shooting motion to his head with his hand. It was some hillbilly with one tooth so I couldnt help but laugh. Thats when it turned not funny when he sideswiped me and i had to go in the other lane. Stupid ranger guess I shouldnt have laughed.<p>[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: SilviaMx3 ]</p>
Mx-3's rule
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i pull up to a stop light leaving work at 1 am one night...a newer celica pulls up next to me. don't know why he even bothered, since my car looks like poo, but he revved a few times, rolled down his window, and started insulting me. i gave him the finger. light turns green, he takes off, i accelerate normal speed...then a cop comes flying out of nowhere (i honestly have no idea where he came from, all i saw were lights/siren going off in the rear view) and pulled him over. i gave the guy the finger on the way by, the cop waved at me. :D

Return to “Off-Topic”