I was Robbed!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

I was Robbed!!

Post by Custommx3 »

<A HREF="http://www.qsr.teknix-innovation.com/Co ... ic&Ordre=R" TARGET=_blank>http://www.qsr.teknix-innovation.com/Co ... /A><P>This Jerk seems to think his car is my own. He has taken pictures from my website, said they are his own.<P>Anyone know this guy?<BR>(thanks THSTRUMPET83)
5spd_GS

Re: I was Robbed!!

Post by 5spd_GS »

ICQ # 109470903<P>Name: Jimmy Minville<P>jimtonic@videotron.ca<P>i say you send him a nice, harsh email :D <P>its not too cool to be stealing your stuff man!!
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

dood that sooo looks like my car.. less the mods of course ;). Lemme know if he denies it.. i'll ICQ SHOK his a--
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5spd_GS:<BR><STRONG>ICQ # 109470903<P>Name: Jimmy Minville<P>jimtonic@videotron.ca<P>i say you send him a nice, harsh email :D <P>its not too cool to be stealing your stuff man!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Already did it!
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

He is a member of the club Mx-3 of Quebec.<P>He gave us that link to go see his car pictures: <A HREF="http://groups.msn.com/mx3racers/shoebox.msnw" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.msn.com/mx3racers/shoebox.msnw</A> <P>He also posted the following: sa se peut mec que tai trouver des photo de ma toto ou peut etre celle de barry clark , un mek des state qui en a une semblable a la mienne, coter exterieur je parle. Pour ce qui est de la gsr , elle nest pas encore Gsr , mais elle va la devenir au courant de lhiver.<P>English: It's possible that you found pictures of my car or Barry Clark's car, a guy from the states that has a car that looks like mine on the outside. She is still not a GSR but she will become one this winter.<P>Read this if you want the full thread: <A HREF="http://www.mx3quebec.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx3quebec.com/forum/viewtopi ... hlight=</A>
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
DVH

Post by DVH »

his car looks totally like ur s barry! i thought it was until i seen the racing wheel..... :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Now thats funny! I wish I spoke french.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

His fog lights are almost identical, but I customa made some brackets for mine, his doesnt look like mine are. Even his side markers and decals are the same as mine. Ive since pulled off my taillight covers and my rear mazdaspeed decal, but his is the same mine used to be. Im kinda flattered, but where is my originality?
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

it;s scary how identical they are eh!!! thats sooo funny, i would be pissed if i were u Barry
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

You may be flattered a little that they though your was good enough to copy but in reality its probably more upsetting because everyone wants their car to be original and different than the rest.<P>Sure it maybe harder to be original in an mx-3 because parts and body kits are limited as opposed to the wide variety of Honda parts however every single MX-3 I have seen over the last couple years is original in its own way.<P>This however looks almost like an exact copy, at first I thought they just stold your pictures.<P> Image Down for that copy-cat.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I am flattered, but there goes my originality. I have purchased a GTR wing, and I may be making a custom bumper for my car. Who knows, but I deffinatley have to change something. Even the side markers/decals are in the same exact place.<BR>I did send him an appology email for going off on him, but I cant be the one to blame, I cant read french.
MX-TC

Post by MX-TC »

Dayam looks just like your car.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

He never responded to any post or messages. Figured as much,
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>He never responded to any post or messages. Figured as much,</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well he knows its true, there isn't much he can really say.
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

He replied to your post on the forum:<P>true , I took some idea from your website , very nice website <P>only for the exterior style,. but soon I ll do alot of new change , new spoiler , new paint .......... and first the new motor, kl-ze <P><BR>Ill show you some picture this summer , you will see a big diffenrence on both car <P>Thanx alot for all the stuff on your website <P>Im your FAN!!!!! <P>The barry's fan <BR>_________________<BR>Jimmy
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”