im so happy!!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

im so happy!!

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

I got my car back from the shop today and I had my OBX Muffler and Pacesetters short shifter in and i love it. Its like driving a brand new car!! The exhuast gives it a really nice sound. Wonder if its going to be any better when i get the cold air intake from the set up i have now. Im sooo happy!!
MrsOzx

Re: im so happy!!

Post by MrsOzx »

What intake is it?
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
The_Great_Tonge

I have the reactive heat sheild cone intake. I am getting this attachemnt that allows me to mkae it a "cold air" intake by extending it out to where i want. It has a good sound but i can't really hear it anymore. But my frineds say they do. ahh well!
justin h

Post by justin h »

Which OBX muffler? Please say the B5. I'm planning on getting one soon, and was wondering how quiet it is. Also, did the Pacesetter short shifter come with new bushings? I ordered one last week and didn't look to see.
The_Great_Tonge

Well i bought the equvilent(damn speeling!!) of the HF01 which i think was a B series muffler. im sorry i cant remember. When i called to order the muffler(HF01) they guy told me about this muffler. For the shifter i bought second hand from a fellow on the BB. it did come with brushing from him.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”