List what you need I may have it

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

List what you need I may have it

Post by curve »

Just as the title says I have a bunch of parts that I need to get rid of and I also have a speaker box with amp racks I would love to sell also. To see the box go to http://www.caraudiomag.com/features/0309cae_mx3/ and check it out. Those kick panels are also for sale and the tweeter panels right above the door panels. Make me an offer for this stuff and also any other parts you may need
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
hooper

Re: List what you need I may have it

Post by hooper »

I'm looking for a rear spoiler and rear mudguards for my 94 mx3...
curve

Post by curve »

Someone has to need parts I have a complete car plus some spare parts. All the body panels are in great shape and they are raspberry metalic in color. This car is an se. I also have the rear leather seat for sale. Email me at curve10780@aol.com with any request.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

BuGS

Post by BuGS »

How much are you wanting for the tweeter panels?
curve

Post by curve »

I have sold all the stereo related stuff already sorry now all I have is parts and the speaker box with the amp rack.

soot

Post by soot »

can you get the stuff for auto->mtx tranny swap?
curve

Post by curve »

Hey soot email me and we will talk about everything you need and I will see what I can do

Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

how much for the leather seats? i might be interested if the price is right. Peace
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Really sorry to hear that you are moving on Curve. You and your MX-3 have been an inspiration to me for a long time. :confused:
Did somehting happen to the car?

<small>[ November 01, 2004, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: PATDIESEL ]</small>
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
curve

Post by curve »

as for the leather seats I only have the rear one left I have already sold the front 2. The rear one has a small tear in the back side which you cant see once it is installed. As for moving on no Im just making the car faster by sheding all the excess weight.

Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i don't suppose you have a power shoulder belt (automatic that runs on a track above the door) for the left side of the car. if you do, and can get rid of it, let me know (pm, email, whatever)
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
stang67fb

Post by stang67fb »

hey do you have the shift linkage for a 5 speed v6 for sale??
Sacramento Raceway, CA
92 Mx3 GS
New Time 13.82 at 101.75 2.205 60ft (RIP beast klze engine)

Updated mods now... KFZE, SS Autochrome Headers and a Sweet a-- 3' Electric Cutout after it, KFZE LSD trans, Millenia manifold, KL36 ecu, Blown motor mounts, custom CAI, Custom ground wire kit, 9mm Plug wires, 2 1/4 exhaust, (Hei and MSD external coil mod), all accessories.
curve

Post by curve »

Okay I have a deal pending right now on the whole car so Im gonna wait and eee what this guy does. I think he just wants all the outer body panels and a few interior pieces. So I will let eveyone know what is left when he gets through

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”