fond farewell to my 92 mx-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
coorsb4_1

fond farewell to my 92 mx-3 GS

Post by coorsb4_1 »

I am selling a tropical emerald 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS, it has 144K miles on it and has some minor body damage in the rear passenger side quarter panel and rear bumper. I am in the preocess of getting a new hood but would negotiate if possible to take it as is. It has suspension tech lowering springs, monza cat back exhaust system, custom air intake (still have to stock air box too), bosch platinum +4 spark plugs (6), newer tires (very good tires) about a years worth of usage, very clean interior (well kept), street glow NEO-BLUE neon accents (two 9" under the dash, two 15" lava tubes on the walls in the back seat, and a 20"lightning tube in the rear), also, I have a set of polk audio component speakers in the front with tweeters mounted near the side ducts, a Clarion Pro Audio head unit (cd player), and a pair of 6.5" MA audio speakers in the rear. The tranny had been built only 4,000-5,000 miles ago and I have only been using castrol GTX high mileage motor oil. Trust me, she has been well taken care of, but she just needs someone with that extra touch to give her the look she wants, i just can't afford it right now... it has a power sunroof as well... it is currently missing the passenger side headlight as well. All in all, I am just going to be open for offers right now just to see if I can get the right price... serious inquiries please... thanks for looking!!
email me at coorsb4@hotmail.com
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: fond farewell to my 92 mx-3 GS

Post by Nallboy »

Hey, bro,
In the market for an Mx-3. Just got a few Q's:
were you in a serious wreck? how many owners has your car had? could you post/send me some pics of the car? they'd help alot.
Thanks,
-John email: Nallboy@aol.com
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: fond farewell to my 92 mx-3 GS

Post by Nallboy »

Hey, bro,
In the market for an Mx-3. Just got a few Q's:
were you in a serious wreck? how many owners has your car had? could you post/send me some pics of the car? they'd help alot.
Thanks,
-John email: Nallboy@aol.com
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”