klze turbo kit group buy

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Talon_66

Re: klze turbo kit group buy

Post by Talon_66 »

You should contact Barry, and set up a section in the group by thread.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

you know im interested but you keeo advoiding my question or u keep sayin look at the other posts.... But i want to know everything that is coming in this kit like i know the intercooler, piping, and tubo but is the BOV, Wastegate and all that stuff in cluded too????

One other thing for the intercooler to fit am i gonna have to remove the front Re Bar???
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Ok, I'm with babyblue, not to sound like a jerk, but people, seriously, read the whole f*ing thread... BTW, korban, I vote for I/C
GS-R SE
Fixin's
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Originally posted by mitmaks:
id be interested if price is right, battery relocation is not problem for me, and its good for proper weight distribution.
Haha, this post made me laugh. Putting a 10lb battery in the rear, then 50lbs of turbo/piping, etc in the front isn't 'proper weight distribution.' I don't want to start an argument, just made me giggle.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

whats going on with the Turbo Project like no one has posted anything new on it and i havn't got any emails...just wondering if the project is dead
Golliwog

Post by Golliwog »

2000 cnd sounds like a great deal to me.

Whoever is organizing this, send me an email, I don't get a chance to get on here that often. I need to know a definit time frame as to when we need to be paying up to be in 100%.

email: admin@pernicious.org
-Golli
korban

Post by korban »

project is still going.. test pipes are crushed bent ill be ordering the t3/t4 this comming week to finish fitting, then to see how many of you are after these kits for real!!!
Then i can place the order for the mandrel bent pipe peices.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

can't wait for those pipes :driver:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Awesome, I'm so excited. Are we still planning on an intercooler? I would very mch want one, and it'd be nice to get with the kit, all ready.. Also, I vote T4..
GS-R SE
Fixin's
korban

Post by korban »

dont know yet dude.. cant take gueses at all but like i said 3 times before i think it will be 500 less. I could be way off. let me finish it off and get everything priced out.. if you where to get this done by yourself youd probably be paying 4k just to have the custom work done...
arg... how i hate the tight space in these cars...
korban

Post by korban »

In regards to the *** t3 or t4 *** ill see what change i have left next week that will decide which turbo goes with the kit (or mine at least lol) keep in mind where looking at only pushing 5psi to be safe with our klze's... yes the intercooler is in the mix :)
and yes the piping fits even if you have ac.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

hey Korban..one thing that could be great is post pics of your progress...I would love to see that
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

just have a quick question..... when are u plannin on completing this project???

and how is the payment gonna work if we pick it up can we give the money when we pick up the kit???

thanks Ryan
korban

Post by korban »

project should be completed in 30days .. payment is expected upfront as i will need the cash to have the extra pipes and turbos made/bought . hope that answers you question :) pickup just means there will be no shipping charge lol..

:)

Return to “Forced Induction”