Looking for 190-225 hp What do you suggest?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
curtklze

Re: Looking for 190-225 hp What do you suggest?

Post by curtklze »

Originally posted by TsiMiata:
Is it safe to say if your curved neck block has no EGR passages than it is true KLZE?
1) NO K series BLOCK has passages for the EGR system.

2) the EGR passages are in the rear head and intake manifold on the K8 and KLde.

3) The EGR is bolted directly to the intake manifold on the millenia KLde.

4)ALL the K series engines have the passages for the egr system in the rear head, but on ZE's there is a block off plate.

5) The millenia KLZE has a block off plate on the intake manifold where the EGR is supposed to be.

I cant say for sure that they didnt sell a 170 H.P. version of the millenia in japan, or some whrere else that EGR's arnt needed, if they did then it would be almost impossible to tell them appart.

<small>[ April 16, 2004, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: curtklze ]</small>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Steeb

Re: Looking for 190-225 hp What do you suggest?

Post by Steeb »

Originally posted by harvey93gt:
Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:
I cant believe people still dont have this locked into their brains....

KL-ZE (Japanese KL engine)-195bhp
KL-DE aka KL-03 (US)- 160-170bhp.

a few members on probetalk have hit 200whp with the kl-ze with extensive engine work on top of bolt-ons. But 220whp wont be done with either engine short of F/I
who on probetalk has done this? I have been on pt for over 2 years and have never heard of it. the most I have ever heard of was by streetthismx-6 and he has not even hit 200 WHP. maybe when the new czt IM gets finished then some body will do it.
:werd:
there is no n/a 200whp kl, end of story. when czt's engine kit is done is a different story

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”