klze turbo kit group buy

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Sean Mandell

Re: klze turbo kit group buy

Post by Sean Mandell »

What a surprise!!!pleaz delete this thread as it is misleading and full of uselessness..... :rant2:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

Anyone see my V6 turbo kit? If there is significant interest I'd consider making some pipes.

However it will probably only be exhaust pipes, not intercooler pipes and I wouldnt make people do a group buy.

<small>[ September 16, 2004, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: rebel2k4 ]</small>
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i might be in for some turbo pipes down the road a bit, im interested
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

Rebel!! Congrats for your 9 psi boosting! I'm keeping an eye on you!!
European Mx3 GsRT
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

Building the piping isn't really that hard! I used the standard Y pipe, cut it below the Y, passed it around the oil pan bolted the turbo and then back to the exhaust. I enlarged 5cm each arm of the Y pipe, and before cutting them I bolted them to a piece of metal in order to respect the flanges angle! I enlarged them to make the downpipe fit between the oil pan and the Y pipe. You just have to relocate the oil filter! I wish I had here mandrel bents of the degree number I needed, I had to search piping on junkyards and cut the curves by hand!! Also there are on Ebay thousands of turbo flanges to weld on your piping to fit the turbo. That's the cheapest way to go!!!!
European Mx3 GsRT
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Thats what I'm talking about! Home made turbo kits are always the easiest and cheapest way to go turbo. I did mine all home made and ghetto too and it ran perfect. :2thumbsup:
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

Yup for all you guys that want turbo kits, you should really consider doing it yourself. For the money youd spend on a set of pipes, you could buy yourself a nice Hobart Handler 435 with argon gas and materials, and build your own setup.
With a gas MIG it wouldnt take long before you're laying some nice beads.
No saying it has to be ghetto either. Custom work is very respected in my books.

BTW Battosai check my sig for my time at the track last night :) 6-7 psi of boost...
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Thats what I'm talking about! Home made turbo kits are always the easiest and cheapest way to go turbo. I did mine all home made and ghetto too and it ran perfect. :2thumbsup:
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Originally posted by Jon_Carnie:
Originally posted by korban:
yes a pyrometer mesures tempreture.. thus jam it in the downpipe so you can get a good exhaust read out to see how rich or lean your runing duh..
? so like i said, exhaust gas temperature :eek:

..duhhhhhhhh, haha
the EGT is different if you are running rich/lean...hence you can use EGT to tune your engine.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Wow, this is a huge thread that is ridiculously helpfully unhelpful! By the time this guy has these pipes ready Ryan will have a running BP-T!
J/K Ryan! Who wants a Mustache ride?! :freak:
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I'll start making turbo pipes the way this is going!! They will be ready in about four decades!!
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
Wow, this is a huge thread that is ridiculously helpfully unhelpful! By the time this guy has these pipes ready Ryan will have a running BP-T!
J/K Ryan! Who wants a Mustache ride?! :freak:
jack-*** !!!! hahaha, j/k, i probably will have my bpt working before this gets done....
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well I guess this is not going anywhere?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

well it hasn't for months :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

True true..I was really rooting for it though figured if we gave time it would get done..but alas it has been for not.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ

Return to “Forced Induction”