[FS - Craigslist] MX3 KLZE (wrecked) in California

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

d00d wtf happened? It looks like some a--hole SUV smacked ur rear 1/4 since the wheel didn't seem to get too much damage
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

nah.. actually the driver's side rear rim was bent / cracked hella badly. it got smashed up into the axle and all that. whole back is totally f**ked. see what happened was.. i took out the back seat and my subs so the rear end was very light, and was just goin too fast one night. swerved to avoid something, back end came out, and it all happened so fast that countersteering didnt help at all. front wheels fell into a ditch, and swung the car around, smashing it into a concrete water drain thing on the side of the road.. which then hit the back of my door, flipping me back around facing normally.

in other words.. went too fast and messed up. now i'm payin for it. :?

if only i could find a place that sells Rota Rims individually then i could keep the other 3
92 Autozam AZ3
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Just saw this car in person. It's a tear dropper. I can only imagine what Sam would of done to this car, if he was impared.

Let's get Sam back in the Mx-3 spirit, and make him keep his Klze, and put it in his White GS.

Keep the ZE, and the GS, Mr. Sam "bolt breaker" Baker.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”