help with my BPT....oohhh the humanity

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Did you do what I said?
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

I just read the post this morning Franko...so I will the second I get home and let you know what it turns out. I will also take a picture of the plug that came loose.
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Ok so there is it, that is the plug that came loose. I did what you said Franko and it started right up, idled fine and took gas like nothing was wrong, I even took it out and put it back into the garage.

I let it run for a while and the longer it ran the more calm the idle became, right back to normal. When I first gave it gas, it sounded kinda like you were hearing it through a fan, , but after a little bit, like a minute or so, it was fine!

I had no black smoke coming from the back, and the gauges were reading normal again.

Thanks! I am still going to have it checked, the axle still needs to be replaced, since I have it I am going to go ahead and change the O2 sensor, I will also have them check for the carbn build up and the other suggestions I got here. Soon as the mechanic looks at it I will report the findings!

Return to “Forced Induction”