my dyno graph from last summer

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3man83

Re: my dyno graph from last summer

Post by mx3man83 »

I wasnt talking ISh about him personally, i was just saying his numbers werent that great. Im sorry if i started an uproar of some kind with my opinion.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

I'm thinking the exaust is very restrictive to his setup... you do realize that the 130 horsepower he started with was also alot lower... I wish car companies would rate horsepower by what is actually put to the ground.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey mx3man83 im not trying to be an *** to u either man. i wasnt talking specificaly about u, im jsut saying lately there have been lots of ppl talking ish on this board. When i started coming to this ubb i noticed that ppl were alot more helpful, now it seems that u get a lot more attitide from ppl.<p>Im guessing u were jsut suprised about the rated hp and the hp at the wheels as i was, and prolly a lot of other ppl. <p>ya i dont think companies will ever rate their cars at the wheels, because the #'s will drop drastilcy from where they are now, and lots of ppl like some of us will be shocked
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

LOL how would you like if i told you to go get a dyno done then tell you that woow :eek: 70hp (thats if your motor is in tip top shape) are you sure you have the 4cl in there i think you got the firefly engine or somthing those number suck. Know how do you like that, not nice right. Well before people opean there mouth and make coments they should realy try to undrestand the concept on how things work. Just to many people speaking before they think or search. And I was being nice when i said your car only put 70hp to the ground. I whould love to see a dyno of one I bet its less that. I know the stock gs only puts 105hp to the ground.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

e-bucks said the same thing"doesn't the KL ZE stock engine put out 195 HP? It kinda sucks that you lose that much HP to the wheels with a stock setup."<p>but he said it a nice way, plus he wanted to know what mods I was gonna do in the future.<p>I then replyed with a big post about what I was gonna do in the future and WHY my car made what it made. <p>So that way EVERYONE would know how H.P. works in relation to heat, and to the wheels and to the engine.<p>"you lose about 15% to drive train loss on the dyno, so on that day it was making about 183 H.P and 172 pound feet of torque at the ENGINE"<p>"I feel with a better cool down and with better air temps it could put out 187-192 the way it was then"<p>"I wanted to see how much power my car had when I was driving around town all day and I met a pesky honda at the stop lights"<p>I REALY HATE IT when people dont read all of the post, and then make uninformed statements.<p>Because then I have to repete my self to clear up something that was already posted.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

curt, i said i was sorry. After i posted i realized how much of a SAUSAGE i sounded like. Oh and i did read your whole post, I was just relly surprised...disappointed more like it. I plan on doing the klze swap but if thats all the power im going to get then im beginning to reconsider.
Oh and mrspanky, you need to back off buddy. I dont really care if my car put out 70 Hp to the wheels, i didnt spend a thousand or more on a swap...and by the way, I have both an RS and a GS so do ur homework before you start preaching on how much power my car can put to the wheels.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by curtklze:
<p>
So that way EVERYONE would know how H.P. works in relation to heat, and to the wheels and to the engine.<p>"you lose about 15% to drive train loss on the dyno, so on that day it was making about 183 H.P and 172 pound feet of torque at the ENGINE"<p>"I feel with a better cool down and with better air temps it could put out 187-192 the way it was then"<p>"I wanted to see how much power my car had when I was driving around town all day and I met a pesky honda at the stop lights"<p>I REALY HATE IT when people dont read all of the post, and then make uninformed statements.<p>Because then I have to repete my self to clear up something that was already posted.
<hr></blockquote> <p>for someone that is a mechanic and knows his ****. I am surprized that u would sufficate your engine like that. don't worry about ***** juice get an intake and exhaust already!<p>
:roll:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

read the post i talk about the gs to!

99 vitara 4x4
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

oh and if your thinking about the swap and dont like sending that amount of money then go with the k03 its alot cheaper, easier to fined and less head acks, and it will give you a good amount of power boost.

99 vitara 4x4
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Yeah thats what ive been thinking...ive searched before, and believe it or not, they are not as easy to get as most think. I found two places around here that can get me one..one place that wanted 800 bucks for one that had 100k miles on it..and another that wanted one thousand dollars for tone that had thirty thousand miles on it.
My Cardomain site
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
I am surprized that u would sufficate your engine like that. don't worry about ***** juice get an intake and exhaust already!<hr></blockquote><p>I ran out of money and the car was fast enough for last summer.<p>I will have more soon, and wiil be doing everything I posted befor.
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.

mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Like i said curt im sorry for being so blunt.....peace man
My Cardomain site
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Hey I'm just a nice guy. One reason why spankster calls me grand pa! :D <p>one
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
But I could be an a$$. (Curt drives a Honda!)<hr></blockquote><p>now you must die :p <p>hondas suck
Yes, I AM a bastard

boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

with those numbers you will never see a 12. maybe a 15 high 14 at most...
with the nitrous maybe a low 14..<p>[ February 26, 2003: Message edited by: boostedmx ]</p>
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”