Shaved Antennae

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
BumpNGlow

Re: Shaved Antennae

Post by BumpNGlow »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mnemonic:<BR><STRONG>just get xm radio them u can have a MX3XM</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>soon my friend... soon :D!
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
tk1138

Post by tk1138 »

Those XM comapanies aren't doing to well. Lots of debt & not a lot of revinue. Auto manufacturers are starting to put them in, but will it be enough to keep ethier company afloat?<P>But that would solve your reception issue.
tk1138<P>There's not really anything I want to say over and over.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

im sorry guys, but i dont agree with any of you, the only person i agree with is lil-law, like seriously, its the radio, do you guys drive down the street with your 12's in the back pumpin nelly and ja rule and all that other garbage thats on the radio, i would personally rather use the money that i would spend on it being shaved and having a new one installed and use the money for something useful like another sub or buying a burning to make cds, but this is all personal opinion and i hope i did not offend anyone around here, lol, you know i love you guys (not like that) :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

actually i go down the road bumping SquarePusher, Bogdan Raczynski, Snyper, Shadow, Plaid, stuff like that and for those who dont know what that is its IDM/Experimental
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
tk1138

Post by tk1138 »

That stuff can be pretty dangerous to your system at high volume. Lots of transients & weird waveforms. Having a subsonic filter can help with protection, but beware. <P>BTW if you're on that tip, Autechre, Aphex Twin, 'mu'-ziq, Can, Einsturzende Nuebauten are pretty good too (but you've probably heard all those). <P>Yup
tk1138<P>There's not really anything I want to say over and over.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

aphex twin rules!!!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

So I assume it's safe to say nobody knows how the 98-02 accords have their antenna? I guess I'll just peruse the Honda boards. Thanks anyway guys.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airjordon_09:<BR><STRONG>im sorry guys, but i dont agree with any of you, the only person i agree with is lil-law, like seriously, its the radio, do you guys drive down the street with your 12's in the back pumpin nelly and ja rule and all that other garbage thats on the radio, i would personally rather use the money that i would spend on it being shaved and having a new one installed and use the money for something useful like another sub or buying a burning to make cds, but this is all personal opinion and i hope i did not offend anyone around here, lol, you know i love you guys (not like that) :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>12's???? :D!
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

whats up with 12's????lol :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

For those actually interested in the original topic of this post, I have an update.<P>The accords come stock with a window antenna. It's mounted on the rear window tho. Nice piece of info. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I just remembered, on Oscar's car he shaved his and relocated the antenna to the back of the car:<P> Image
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I was thinking about doing that but then I looked at a jetta.......UGLY!
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”