Group Buy: Arespeed Body Kit

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
JoBoMX3

Group Buy: Arespeed Body Kit

Post by JoBoMX3 »

I couldn't post on the Group Buy forum. You must need administration access? <P>Arespeed ( <A HREF="http://www.aresspeed.com.au" TARGET=_blank>http://www.aresspeed.com.au</A> ) in my opinion has created one of the sleakest body kits for the MX-3 as of late. It has a nice agressive feel to it. Some people have totally fell in love with it and for you interested buyers, a group buy has come up.<P>Arespeed has been having a few problems with their molds and that is why no replies have been sent out. Nathan at Arespeed is sincerely sorry for this, but does however want interested buyers to know that the kits mold is ready now and will start being distrubuted soon.<P>Nathan has asked if I could set up a group buy. In return, he will cut the cost of the body kits and will ship them all to British Columbia where his distributer will be. From there, the kits can be shipped to your doorstep. <P>Note: These body kits are fairly cheap. I do believe with a Supra style wing, last time I asked, the kit was only $1200-1400 Canadian dollars. So if you're from the United States, about 4 dollars :) The only problem is, the shipping, but that is where the BC distributer can cut down the cost.<P>Nathan has asked interested buyers to respond and I will relay the numbers to him and he will give us a better look at how much the kits will cost.<P>Thank you for your time.<BR>Jordan Bowen
Chicks dig orange cars
marshmallow15

Re: Group Buy: Arespeed Body Kit

Post by marshmallow15 »

id love to have those rear aprons, but what sucks is that if you get only parts of the kit, it wont match with anything else because they designed the entire kit sticking out...so if i mixed that rear with my front end and side skirts, the rear would be sticking out more than the other pieces. its too bad. :confused:
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Did they make a new kit, or is this just the same one they have had forever???<P>Can I get just 2 pieces, instead of 3 in the buy???<P>Thanks.<BR>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

All group buys must go through Jeff. Im going to close the post and let Jeff reopen after u discuss it with them. Sorry guys, Jeffs rules.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”