For those in Canada I NEED HELP

Off-Topic Discussions
ghandi1981

For those in Canada I NEED HELP

Post by ghandi1981 »

Hey guys anyone live in Abbotsford, British Columbia ??????<P>i bought an mb quart speaker off ebay and the dood that sold it to me said it was new when it was acctually BLOWN...i caint get my $$$$ back from ebay, paypal, or my credit card...just asking for some help since i live way the hell over here in TX..thanks<P>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
avino

Re: For those in Canada I NEED HELP

Post by avino »

Yo man, I feel sorry for you .. unfortuately I can't help cause I'm in Toronto ... But good luck!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

what should i say when the fu*&ing person who i bought a laptop from ebay all da way down in louisiana neva sent me the laptop, i bought sooo many things off ebay, but this was da most expensive one (4000 canadian!!! ) while da person had 180 positive feedbacks and i was sure i will recieve it!! but neva did.<BR>the only thing left for me is to jump of my 20th floor aptment!! lol (jokin)<BR>i literally lost an mx3 because of my stupidness!<P>ahhhh the fu*7ing world!
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well ihad the same problem sort of. mine was a neon light body kit and it wasnt sent for like 2 months and i was like wtf! well go back to the place on ebay where it was and get his email. then enter it in on your aol i.m. or msn i.m. then that way if he does ignore you then youll know but i also have heard that ebay will cover loses or something like that for so much. but after a certain amount they wont cover it. just email ebay if he does ignore you and doesnt want to help you. just be careful when you ever buy on ebay.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “Off-Topic”