Just bought 50 cal. Desert Eagle!

Off-Topic Discussions
mxcess

Just bought 50 cal. Desert Eagle!

Post by mxcess »

Just bought it today and man is this thing HUGE! I can't even release the slide with two thumbs on the lever! I plan on firing it soon and will keep you guys posted. Anyone else have any experiences with these hand cannons? With the 300 grain JHP the muzzle energy is 1531ft/lbs! Image I just hope I don't end up with the rear sights in my forhead! Image Later, Robert
Bbqman218

Re: Just bought 50 cal. Desert Eagle!

Post by Bbqman218 »

You'll shoot your eye out!! lol<P> Have fun!
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

not to much, but i know even with the semi auto they kick like a pissed off mule, im more into Long range silloette shooting myself, just my 2 cents later guy, keep the gun posts rollin in LOL MX-3s N GUNS HHHE!! ya
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

<B><I>Unacceptable, little boy.</B></I><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited September 12, 2001).]
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope you had your fire suit on David. Image Everyone is cool with me. Whew!<p>[This message has been edited by mxcess (edited September 15, 2001).]

Return to “Off-Topic”