I just bought a MX-3!!! OMFG

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Rick Johnson

I just bought a MX-3!!! OMFG

Post by Rick Johnson »

I just got a 92 mx-3 GS fully loaded with 4wheel abs!!! I had a 93 protege DX, then i bought this which i was planning on selling cause i got such a good deal on it, then get a 240sx... But sh!t...after driving this car home i decided I can't let it go.. <P>I find it pulls pretty hard after 4200rpm and it handles awesome, i love the gearing on it...And the interior kicks a-- i love how the door panels mold in to the back perfectly, I just got home today i drove all the way from toronto to my house 3000km's gotta love that cruise control. I have a intake I'm gonna put on tommorow...just to hold me over till i do a motor swap...<P>Anyone swapped mx-6 seats in? do the rails line up? i think the black leather ones would look frickin incredible in the black interior..Also, any known problems with the ABS? mine is fine <i had to lock em up on every gravel road just to make sure ;)><P>The car is in decent shape, need's paint and a little body work...motor has gotta go it's using/losing oil somewhere and has 200KMs, i used a little more than a litre on the trip back....that's sad considering i sold my protege and it didn't leak a drop or burn any.... <BR>I plan to do a 2.5 Kl03 this summer unless i can find a klze for cheap soon.. then paint it orange...Anyways i had a bunch of question but forgot half of them, im tired as sh!t..
Q187

Re: I just bought a MX-3!!! OMFG

Post by Q187 »

Hehe...Welcome aboard bud!
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

LOL .......and the love affair begins...enjoy your MX<BR> ;) <P>Heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

being an owner of @ mx's... I just cant get enough. The best thing i love about my MX's is that I know I have control of this car. I know thier limitations as far as my own suspension setup goes, and I know how they perform. An MX-3 is 1 car thats catching on fairly quickly , and they done even make them anymore. For example, search EBAY for MX3 and mx-3, and you get tolts of results returned. A year ago, there wasnt much on there if at all.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG> An MX-3 is 1 car thats catching on fairly quickly , and they done even make them anymore. For example, search EBAY for MX3 and mx-3, and you get tolts of results returned. A year ago, there wasnt much on there if at all.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that is so true.. the thing that gets me ticked off is the color headlights and neon this and neon that...and electronic turbo...and stupid decals..annoying mufflers and JDM wide angle spot lights and other nonsense. One person put up a center console and in the title put fits 626 mx6 mx3...when there is no way it fits an mx-3. Its a good marketing strategy but the items are worthless.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
flicker454

Post by flicker454 »

i have an orange mx3, it looks just awesome i think, i can send you some pics if you like. if you are interested, email me at flick454@telus.net, or flicker454@hotmail.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”