HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR!!!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
ROBSMX3

HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR!!!

Post by ROBSMX3 »

My car was making the usual knocking noise from the axel so I brought it to get fixed. They replaced it and said that it wasn't the only problem. Something about the drive line or some s--- had 2 be fixed for like a $g. Anyone have this problem. Need help fast, I'm resorted to using a geo prizm :mad:
jojo2k23

Re: HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR!!!

Post by jojo2k23 »

More details on the drive line.Or maybe there trying to rip you off.I use to work in 1 shop that did that alot.
Paul Rounds

Post by Paul Rounds »

I have a 94 someone abandoned and it had a cv joint problem. if you let that go for too long it will mess up alot more so it has to be fixed quick if you drive alot. what else did they say was wrong????
sta

Post by sta »

i had the same knocking sound, i replaced both cv joing by myself and its perfect now. i did the hole job for less than 150usd
Paul Rounds

Post by Paul Rounds »

You can by the cv joints new at auto zone or pep boys for 70 dallors a piece and put them on yourself it is more time than money to do it but it will fix your problem..
mx3man18

Post by mx3man18 »

I had the same clicking noise. I took it to National Tire and Battery and the replaced the c.v. boot and all labor included for $200. It was worth it!
gorman

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”