need help with rims

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
heattreated

need help with rims

Post by heattreated »

I am looking to buy some mags but I have no idea what I should be looking for. I know I want some 16' 4 bolt but what esle do I need to know??? what bolt size and also what is offset? thanks
to all civics "want to race?"
94MX3

Re: need help with rims

Post by 94MX3 »

I need to know whats the biggest wheels that you can put on a 94' MX-3 without them rubbing the inside
No Cop No Stop I Dont Care<P>Daniel Jones<BR>94' Mx-3 RS<BR>Blaze Red<BR>1.6L DOHC
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I think 17s or 18s. 17s I know for sure.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
justin h

Post by justin h »

Please get 17s you will not regret it later. They don't create as much drag as 18s but look better than 16s without making it impossible to have your car sit at a nice stance. I bought 17s last year and was considering getting 18s, but then I found out about the BPT swap and I'm trying to go with that. Just look at some pictures of cars with 16s, 17s, and 18s and notice how much the wheel fills the wheel well. Also, remmember 17s on a Mustang, Supra, RX-7, 240sx, etc. will appear smaller than the do on our cars. Anyways, do what makes you happy, but make sure you think it through first.
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

the spacing your lookn for is 4x100, as for rims go with a 17". tires can be found for this most anywhere. imagine bein stuck in some redneck town cause you cant find a 18" tire. think about it.
too much s--- to list!
south paw 42

Post by south paw 42 »

i just put 15"x7" white motegi MR-12's on mine w/ 205/55/15 z rated tires and i only have about a centimeter clearance between my tire and my rear strut. i just want to add get 16s im kickin myself in the a-- for not getting them myself but im happy, they look good
djdaran

Post by djdaran »

You are like many many others who are in search of bold yet solid new wheels. I suggest goin to my list of pics and specs of lightweight rims: Btw, you want either 16x7 w/ 205/45R16 tires, or 205/40R17 w/ 17x7 rims. Good luck dog:<BR> <A HREF="http://geocities.com/daranthach/html/wheel.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://geocities.com/daranthach/html/wheel.htm</A>

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”