F/S BP long block, and complete B6

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Joe Carlson

F/S BP long block, and complete B6

Post by Joe Carlson »

Hey i have a bp long block i just pulled out of my mx-3, it has about 120K miles, I did a compression check and the pistons averaged about 100psi. The engine was running good when i pulled it out, i just bought i fresh long block with only a few thousand miles on it. I'd take $125 for it, and i have alot of misc. bp parts including an ECU. I also i have the B6 that originally came out of my mazda with 90K on it, ran great, i just wanted more power. The B6 is complete including wiring harness and ECU. I will take $200 for the B6, and i might even part it out. Also have some misc. protege and mx-3 drivetrain peices. If anyone's interested let me know. Thanks-Joe
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
What

Re: F/S BP long block, and complete B6

Post by What »

shouldn't comp be near 160psi? typo?

<small>[ December 06, 2004, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: What ]</small>
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

like i said the engine has about 140K miles on it, its not going to have full compression like a new engine would. That's also why it's cheap. And i'm negotiable on the prices too, make me an offer.
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Hey I need some cash, so i'll sell this stuff cheap, just make an offer. I also have a protege dx tranny with brand new cv's i'll sell cheap as well.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Hey i'm dropping prices, i need some cash due to repairs on my mx-3, i'll sell the long block for $75, and $150 on the b6. Contact me if interested. Joe

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”