2004 miata headlights/bumper interchangeable?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
anonamiss
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

2004 miata headlights/bumper interchangeable?

Post by anonamiss »

Hi ppl, new to the forums. I bought an awesome little 1994 mx3 recently :) its the base model but i love it. Been doing some work on it a little at a time.. my friend says im polishing a terd but im still into it. Im looking to upgrade the front end tho, but not interested in the low agressive style kits they have online. I saw a mention somewhere online about having fitted a 2004 mazda miata bumper and headlights to an mx3... wondering if anyone else has heard of this before and if so how much "fitting" would be involved.
Savin

Re: 2004 miata headlights/bumper interchangeable?

Post by Savin »

Headlights probably were projectors retrofitted back before we had projectors for the mx-3. I remember a person with a silver/gray car did it. The bumper is probably the front lip. colinsmx3 had installed the front lip onto his car and so did s1zzl3. Took a bit of customization, but lined up well.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
anonamiss
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: 2004 miata headlights/bumper interchangeable?

Post by anonamiss »

Probably simpler to switch out to a mx6 front end for sharper style headlights (saw a pic of this on an mx6 site)... but i still want a less 'bubbly" bumper which both cars seem to share .. i love the look except the weak styling of the front end... any other suggestions perhaps?

Return to “Appearance”