FS: MX3 that never seen rain!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ProspectMx3

FS: MX3 that never seen rain!

Post by ProspectMx3 »

Well here it is. I bought this car after discovering it to add to my collection since MX3 are what led me to build the monsters I do now but I just really don't have the space. This was probably up there with one of the most expensive builds possibly ever... I sold the turbo kit, transmission and other related components to the car as I planned on bringing it closer to stock. I don't have the space as this would be my 7th Vehicle in my collection

Here it goes a little history
Probably one of the earliest swapped KLZE out there (done in 96) then supercharger(98). As time went on the owner was looking for more and more power. Over the coarse of its life time it had nearly 80-100K spent on it. $8000 paint job (every window, seal, subframe was removed)(2001)$12000 stroker motor, $26000 turbo kit, $2400 stand alone and I can keep going all day.. Anyway's long story short the never ending quest for power resulted in a lot of down time and about 12 years ago the owner decided to just store it as kids and family came. It was meticulously cared for its entire life..If this was a CRX the money it would sell for.....

So I am asking $3000 and this is what you get

Rust free/ 95%rain free 1993 Mazda MX3 GS with 120,000km on body
Paint is custom green inside and out ($8000 job)
(I can't tell you how well done this paint job was done, you will have a hard time finding anywhere that wasn't taken apart and painted)
RX7 Black leather seats from 3rd Gen (excellent condition like new)
CF Vader hood
GTR Rear spoiler
Projector head lights (still in plastic wrap)
Carbon Fiber aftermarket tail lights
Euro Spec side skirts & Rear valance's
Euro Spec front fenders
Euro Spec Clear corner lights
Euro Front bumper w/carbon fiber splitter
Full 3" Vband HKS exhaust
Walbro 255LPH Fuel pump
Areomotive Fuel filter with -8AN braded lines front to back
Eibach springs & KYB struts
Upgraded slotted brakes (also have more aftermarket pads in boxes
SRD strut tower bars (brand new in box)
SRD lower subframe brace
Brand new OEM control arms
Brand new Momo steering wheel (now discontinued)
Alpine CD player & pillar pod (Defi gauges now sold)

All new carpets & moldings when it was painted. Entire car is like new minus a few nicks from being in storage and moved around.

2.7L Stroker forged engine with brand new (still in the plastic heads $1500 paid 6 months ago) Custom Ross pistons, custom crank, cryo treated rods, stainless valves, upgraded valve springs, all new lifters, polished curve neck intake manifold, polished valve covers, lightened flyweel, aftermarket clutch and much more I am sure I am forgetting

The rest would need to be sourced from a donor car which are very cheap and easy to obtain. I really don't want to let this go but with 6 other cars, I just don't have the space or funds to give it what it deserves. I know ill kick myself later for this...

$3000 takes everything. Loads of parts many new in the boxes, Located 40 mins east of Toronto

Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
gerald_23
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: FS: MX3 that never seen rain!

Post by gerald_23 »

PM'ed on facebook

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”