Big ups to Posey92

Off-Topic Discussions
zerialz
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Big ups to Posey92

Post by zerialz »

This guy was getting rid of his AC stuff for his supercharger project.. Not only did he cut me a good deal on his unwanted equipment.. He came over and installed it.. Lines, compressor, accumulator, condensor.. This is what I'm talking about when I say community! On top of that everything works! Major f---ing win!!!
posey92

Re: Big ups to Posey92

Post by posey92 »

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thats me:)
12vguy

Post by 12vguy »

Jealous want to add ac to my 96 gs so bad! maybe someone else has the gear laying around for me.
RogueWolf

Post by RogueWolf »

Equally jealous... not of the AC... but of the Super~CHARGA~! ;-)
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Yeah had the Eaton m90 from the tbird layin around but it would have just enough clearance to fit where the ac was...but intake side is blocked by the cross member...so I traded it for a turbo kit...everything I need piping intercooler bov wastegate but the turbo is messed up...so ill be trakin down the twin screw at the yard or the m62 from the park avanues or the m45...seen a few Sc14s from the previas so I gots options just no money...
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

Yep had a slight hiccup on the high pressure side.. There is a bracket that prevent the line going from condenser to the top of the compresser from resting on the crossmember and melting... Needless to say I had to get that line at the jy again but, the jy one had the bracket.. With the new(ish) line the system has been holding pressure and working great in this 100 degree vegas weather.. Even without first evacuating the system.
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Damn sorry bout all the issues man...
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

Not your fault man.. Now that it's all squared away it's working great.. My wife was really riding my a-- about buying a car with no AC.. Now that I have one in and at a reasonable price. I was able to get a priceless "In Yo Face" moment!
posey92

Post by posey92 »

Glad I could....you know you dont get many of those in a lifetime...savor it...lol

Return to “Off-Topic”