[FS] 93 GS KLZE Red $250 OBO Toronto pick up ONLY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jay72

[FS] 93 GS KLZE Red $250 OBO Toronto pick up ONLY

Post by Jay72 »

Hi, all. I know this is short notice but I am being threatened by my landlord to remove my MX from storage or be charged $300 a month from the garage if I am not to remove it by the end of this month!

So, before I sadly have this great parts car just towed to a wrecker for the lucky wreckers to part out the aftermarket upgrades for ridiculous $ I want to practically give her away for $250 OBO.
It is a pick up only. It does not start as I have not started her for quite some time. I'm sure that the ZE is in need of "unseizing" for those of you serious gear heads who want a powerful (when i drove it) engine.

Please see the upgrades below in my signature to see what upgrades are on her.
This also includes the following:
- full set of Pirelli winters on steelies (1 season left)
- BNIB front rotors
- BNIB front pads
- front and rear mudguards
- clear corner lights
- original K8 ECU
- original stock radio
This car is red. The interior is in pretty good condition. The rear seats are intact, the driver seat has the typical tearing. The trunk flap/lid is intact! The Catalytic was installed a month before I stopped driving her so it's practically brand new.

Note: This is pick up as an entire car only. It will have to be towed out of the garage. I will NOT part it out as I simply don't have enough time to do it.
Somebody in the GTA please don't pass this up. I just want a fellow MXer to enjoy what extras can be taken off her. Don't let it get to a wrecker who doesn't know what gems are installed.

MUST BE GONE BY May 30! I'm located at Bathurst/St.Clair
PM me or email lagardian@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jay
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
gerald_23
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] 93 GS KLZE Red $250 OBO Toronto pick up ONLY

Post by gerald_23 »

Pm'ed

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”