[WTB] Rear polyurethane bushing kit

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
stereoking15

[WTB] Rear polyurethane bushing kit

Post by stereoking15 »

Looking for a rear set of poly bushings for the rear on a GS looking for 80 durometer or greater. I dont mind if they are new or a good used set. I want the ones like what Wytbishop had for sale. shipping would be to Portland OR, 97236.

Thanks in advance.
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
stereoking15

Re: [WTB] Rear polyurethane bushing kit

Post by stereoking15 »

bump
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

bump
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I have an Energy Suspension polyeurethane set for the TTLs. You would need to clean up the sleeves inside of your stock bushings in order to use them.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

Clean up how? What are you asking price wise?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

The sleeves that come inside of the Energy bushings have too large of an inside diameter, so there is slop between the TTL bolts and the bushing. The outside diameter is IDENTICAL to the stock bushing sleeves, but you will need to melt the rubber off of the stock sleeves, and then clean them up with a wire wheel or similar, so they can fit inside of the Energy bushings.

I'll try to find out whatever the price is from the retailer, and then knock off 30% for you. How does that sound?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

Well I work for Baxter auto parts part time and get things for 10% above store cost, maybe we could work together on this you find the part #'s and I can get you some good pricing.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I believe I posted it in my worklog, but honestly hate the idea of searching right now... :( Exhaustion really has a way of making every day tasks seem arduous
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”