Carbon Fiber products part 2

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Carbon Fiber products part 2

Post by MrMazda92 »

Makes me want one... Will you keep making them after you sell this batch, or only do a limited run?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

That looks mint!!! Good work man! :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
jaydog is back

Post by jaydog is back »

As long as I have a mold, I can make plenty more. If they are to be sold on Mx3.com, I will have to get with an admin or moderator to set up a group buy. I have figured a price for these and a donation torwards Mx3.com included.

The holes for the 2 studs on either side needed to be trimmed out. Thats why they aren't on yet.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Can you post prices, or will you need to wait for admin approval?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Any updates on this? :)

I have a few suggestions to add to the list:
- Battery box/mount for rear mounted batteries
- Cover for wiretucked engine bays(covers starter, transmission, fuel filter, etc)
1. This would need to mount somewhere... I recommend the former mounting location of the battery tray for the "top" mounting point, and the former mounting location of the coolant overflow(burp) tank for the lower right mounting point.
2. This would be less popular I think, since few of us go that far for bay cleanliness... :shrug:
3. This could be VERY thin, as it wouldn't need to support or hold any weight. Literally, it covers an "untuckable" portion of the engine bay, that is otherwise ugly and stuck that way. :lol:
- Door sills, similar to the stainless ones people import.
- Cap for shaved antennas? Many of us lack the experience and skill to work with metal, and would still like to remove our crappy, easily bent factory antennas. This would let us fill the hole with something aesthetically pleasing, at a minimal cost. Hell, the thing is TINY! :lol:
- Handbrake cover
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
jaydog is back

Post by jaydog is back »

No updates. Lots of things have kept me from working on anything.
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

If you ever get back into it . I will take a rad support for sure . What else are you thinking of doing ? Just let me know . Thanks
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

diezzel wrote:If you ever get back into it . I will take a rad support for sure . What else are you thinking of doing ? Just let me know . Thanks

ditto :D
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I would take a rad support too. And you could combine shipping with Diezzel to save yourself a few pennies.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

We can get diezzel to buy a bunch and send them to us :D
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
Thefez

Post by Thefez »

I want one as well lol
jaydog is back

Post by jaydog is back »

Lol. I don't have a problem with that. For now, the rad supports look like they are in popular demand. I need to get crackin on these asap. :mrgreen:

I guess I should have updated you guys on these when someone asks any updates. Well, the original mold was ruined doing the last part I tried to make, so.... I have to create another mold. I just need a few simple supplies and a little time and I'll be back in buisness!
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

That sounds great . Keep us informed . I have no problem at all with them coming to me and I can ship them from here . Makes life easier and mabye cheaper . Thanks a lot . Let us know what else you have on the go .
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: I JUST noticed the "mx-3.com" letters on the banner is made of carbon fiber.....I had to share that somewhere
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “Appearance”