Slap Chop Gripe (updated Oct 2012 )

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Slap Chop Gripe

Post by fowljesse »

:lol:

I had a similar device that didn't open up for easier cleaning. I never had a problem with it.
I like the original remix with clips from the classic "Breakin'". The chick and the bunny are stupid.
I swear I've seen Vince trying to sell stuff at the fair with the slanted mirror over him.
They didn't love his nuts :(
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Daninski wrote:2. The slapchop is about the size of a coffee grinder, which means to you need to slapchop size your food prior to actually using the slapchop. In order to do that you need a knife, if I have a knife in my hand already I may as well chop the f * ckin vegetable right then and there.
We have one, picked it up several month ago, and I do like it except for specifically that reason.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Dan, my mother wants to email this around to her friends, mind if I make you famous? It'll probably turn into a forward.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Hey, I just found something for ya... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZe_E0IZ0l4&feature=fvw
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ryan, plagiarization is the finest form of flattery. I may of stole part of what I wrote myself??
Inodoro, that thing may work just fine for Jalapenos so good for the Latino community. :D

I can't believe this thread is still alive. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Inodoro Pereyra

Daninski wrote: Inodoro, that thing may work just fine for Jalapenos so good for the Latino community. :D
I think you need to get you facts straight. Jalapeño peppers are used almost exclusively by Mexicans. My condiments of choice are garlic and oregano. :P

Diogenes of Sinope.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Sorry forgot, Argentina. Ok man, you can use the slap chop to chop up stuff to go into your empanada. :P
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Inodoro Pereyra

Damn it! I haven't had a good empanada in more than a decade... :crying:

Diogenes of Sinope.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

SLAP CHOP UPDATE!

I can't fricken believe it. We go to the mall today and what does the GF come out of one of those 'As Seen on TV' stores with,,,you guessed it. A fu*kin Slap Chop. I'm beside myself, can't believe it, doin a double take at the bag. I asked her if she lost her fricken mind. She looks at me like, 'what's your major malfunction'. I give her the 411 on this piece of crap and now she's mad at me???
So, we get home and she starts makin some new age veggie salad dish and after about 5 mins I come in the kitchen and she's swearing her head off. I said, "Honey please, the humanity". She looks at me shaking the Slap Chop above her head sayin it's my fault, I should of warned her. ??? This Slap Chop is a total piece of sh*t. At this point I feel a sense of vindication mean while, the slap chop rockets past my head and lands in the garbage can. She picks up the knife she already had to use to cut the veggies small enough for the Slap Chop and finishes making her salad.
Fu*k you again Vince. :evil:
Last edited by Daninski on October 30th, 2012, 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Polonius
antispam: No

Post by Polonius »

:lol:
1993 MX-3
B6 SOHC
170,000 k
Manual tranny
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

bahahahahaaaaaa well thanks for the warning!
on the other hand its probably cause you called your gf homey!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Daninski wrote:GF come out of one of those 'As Seen on TV' stores with,,,you guessed it. A fu*kin Slap Chop.
Daninski wrote: I asked her if she lost her fricken mind. She looks at me like, 'what's your major malfunction'. I give her the 411 on this piece of crap and now she's mad at me???
Daninski wrote:I come in the kitchen and she's swearing her head off. [...] She looks at me shaking the Slap Chop above her head sayin it's my fault, I should of warned her. ???
Daninski wrote:Fu*k you again Vince.
That's not Vince's fault, that's just a typical female action and reaction; do something despite your man's warning, than blame him afterwards. That's just when you sit back and laugh.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

BornSticky wrote:bahahahahaaaaaa well thanks for the warning!
on the other hand its probably cause you called your gf homey!
Ahahaha, I caught that too :lol:

I have an appliance(hell if I remember the name of it) that works 100 times better than a slap chop, and takes about 20 seconds to clean and reassemble. :mrgreen:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Off-Topic”