[WTB] 323F Spindles, Exedy Clutch Kit

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
SBR
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [WTB] GS/Milli Alternator, Seatbelt Mounts, Headliner!

Post by SBR »

Hood latch assembly I got, doesn't stick.
Black 1993 Mazda MX-3 GS - daily driver
Kenwood BT-948HD, MB Quart FX4.100 and ONX1.1000D, Polk MM6501 x4, Polk MM1240
SE interior, MOMO Endurance shift boot, Tomei long shift knob, eBay short shifter

Red 1987 Toyota MR2 - go kart

"If it's crazy you want, it's crazy you get."
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: [WTB] GS/Milli Alternator, Seatbelt Mounts, Headliner!

Post by MrMazda92 »

PM sent man, awesome timing!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] WideBand, Seatbelt Mounts, Headliner

Post by MrMazda92 »

Updated List
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] MX-3 CNC Pedal Covers 94+ Headliner

Post by MrMazda92 »

Bump, items added
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Re: [WTB] Stock GS springs and more!

Post by kulluminati777 »

Hoodzy wrote:Question.. how does having a sunroof change your suspension set up??
Creates more rigidity then a huge hole in your roof. plus less weight. But the no sunroof thing is for those serious about racing. Also the pedals look real perddy. Now i have to buy a set CURSE YOU! lol j/p
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

kulluminati, I believe he was referring to the fact that the sunroof models had different springs, but I believe it was more tied into other features... the sunroof was just part of the package. :P

Agreed on the pedals though... I haven't seen any with the custom MX-3 writing on the clutch/brake for a while now, but I believe this website allows customization... It didn't allow me to utilize all of the options on my version of firefox though, so I can't be certain.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

ah ha ok yeah i will order some when im not a work tomorrow. I hope u can etch MX3 in em that would be real nice
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You've got an amazing MX-3 budget, I'm not gonna lie I envy that. :lol:

I am like "Hmm, I have $200 in the MX-3 fund... what to buy... what to buy..." Then it popped into my head, best bang for my buck at the moment is TunerStudio(paid version) and a wideband sensor/controller.

Next up will probably be an Exedy clutch kit and a V8 8-8.5mm plug wire kit, which I'll modify for a perfectly clean look with coilpacks on an OEM bracket. :welder:

After that, it's KLG4 time :love:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

getting shot at in afghanistan and iraq doesnt hurt the wallet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im just lucky to see my "mazdaspeed" vision see the light of day. I just cant wait to get out and move to cali. the tuning capital of america :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but i started of with visual mods as to where MOST if not all others go for performance first thats why im all show no go lol
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Haha, well that I don't doubt one bit... :wink:

Honestly, I think most people go for visual mods first! Usually with aftermarket wheels, altezza taillights, and similar. Then they go for engine swaps with OEM ECU/VAF Combos, move to bolt-ons(CAI, Headers, bigger exhaust, Underdrive Pulleys), some will take it farther with Turbo/Supercharger setups. :welder:

I've seen a great deal of creativity on this forum, that I've found lacking elsewhere.. Some VERY original ideas for interiors, for example. There are some talented people here... Of that I have no doubt!

I just want to get my G4 swap done, wiretuck my engine bay, and tune the SOB before new years. That's my goal at this point... :freak:

Next year I'll focus on my full wiretuck, big brakes, and finishing up the suspension setup. At that point, I'm going to finally take her to the track. :wink: Once the car's ready, I'll start worrying about the driver... It'll be my first race that isn't RWD drag... I got to experience that a little bit a while back, and aside from hurting my ears I gained little from the experience. :lol:

I'm thinking I would enjoy road racing, but I want to start off with autocross, as it'll be a challenge and I know that it's popular in this part of the country.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

These are an example of the seatbelt mounts I've been looking for!:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] KLG4 Engine, Exedy Clutch Kit

Post by MrMazda92 »

Bump, KLG4 added to list... Doubt it'll happen, but maybe.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] 323F Spindles, Exedy Clutch Kit

Post by MrMazda92 »

Bump, 323F spindles added...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”