Dash lights?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Mikey_D
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Dash lights?

Post by Mikey_D »

Is there a fuse somewhere just for the dash light faces? I put my white face gauge cluster in and it didn't light up. The seat belt, oil light etc all light up but the lights around the face don't. I even tried putting my old dash cluster in and now that won't light up. I tried both my dimmer switches and still can't get lights. Its a 94 if that makes a differences.
Make Me A Offer I Might Sell It
94 Mazda Mx3 With the KLZE. Too Many Parts To List
94 Mazda Mx3 Stock (My Winter Beater/Parts car soon)
NEVER FOR SALE LIST
72 Buick Skylark
64 VW With the Meyers Manx Kit (currently in pieces, rebuilding the engine sadly)
Sleeper6

Re: Dash lights?

Post by Sleeper6 »

Theres a fuse for cabin i believe thats the one you want. Also check to make sure you dont have a loose ground if you did anything more extensive then pull out the cluster.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Mikey_D

Re: Dash lights?

Post by Mikey_D »

It makes a light clicking noise now when the lights are on. I will check it all again tomorrow when the sun out. I even put my original dash back in and now it wont light up the faces either. I checked all my fuse panels and nothing blown.
Make Me A Offer I Might Sell It
94 Mazda Mx3 With the KLZE. Too Many Parts To List
94 Mazda Mx3 Stock (My Winter Beater/Parts car soon)
NEVER FOR SALE LIST
72 Buick Skylark
64 VW With the Meyers Manx Kit (currently in pieces, rebuilding the engine sadly)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”