Hey Peeps!

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
gerald_23
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Hey Peeps!

Post by gerald_23 »

Hey everyone my name is Gerald. I'm from hamilton, ontario, canada and I just bought ramsen25 car. It's a klze mx-3 and I have plenty of questions that I will post throughout the forum. I'm kinda a honda guy so I'm noob to alot of stuff lol. Well i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :P
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Hey Peeps!

Post by Sleeper6 »

Welcome and congrats! A good ZE means 90% of your work is already done :wink:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Hey Peeps!

Post by Daninski »

Ramsen's a big drink of water isn't he. :lol: Must weight what 220lbs. Anyway why not read through some of his posts, he asked just about every question know to man and asked them numerous times. Read such posts as found in FAQ http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=23, this would probably be a good starting point. Other than that welcome and please try to avoid such terminology like the term 'Peeps'. We like to consider ourselves normal here, 8) Cheers

PS I'm from Hamilton myself.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Introduction Forum”