A Legacy has ended...

Other - General Mazda Discussions
anjin1982

A Legacy has ended...

Post by anjin1982 »

Well my fellow mx'ers i sold my car...after 9 great years of driving and owning "pepper" i decided to move on. :cry: It's a sad choice but all good things must come to an end. I got plenty of memories to last a lifetime from the positive ( Doing the nasty) to the regretful (driving while influenced <not smart> :| , but otherwise lucky i never got caught) The dealership wanted to give me $500usd for her but my friend needed a car more so i sold it to him for $600usd instead. I had a feeling the dealership wouldn't have given her a last send off. Plus my friend lives down the street from me! My new love is a 2008 mazda 3i touring value :love2: which i purchased for $9970 (high mileage of 84k) but the only one i found that i liked under 10k. She is very pretty with a black interior and grey exterior.

I want to thank everyone who supported my when i had issues with my car and will continue to advise (what little i can) to this site for future mxer's. Viva La MX-3!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
muttpower
antispam: No

Re: A Legacy has ended...

Post by muttpower »

$600....might as well have given her away...but at least she didn't go to the stealership...
1992 MX3 GS (My Project Toy)
K8DE, see web site...too many mods to list, but still growing.
2006 Dodge Durango (The Family-Mobile)
Every time you race a Honda Civic, a kitten kills a retard.
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

Well she had body damage and the notorious idle issue along with a few minor cosmetic eye soars...
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ha so in other words you screwed him out of $600. I love the entrepreneurial spirit. :D
Just kidding, :lol: good luck and don't be a stranger.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

No harm no foul anjin!

You gave it more time than many have, and that's respectable by anybody's standards.

Props for keeping her stock too, it's hard with all the cool mods people list on the forums... makes it almost look easy...

If I ever have the good fortune to find a Minty MX-3, it'll be stock forever. Maybe a supercharger for the K8... Maybe. :P
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “General Mazda”