Does anyone have the link for civic headlight swaps?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Does anyone have the link for civic headlight swaps?

Post by Sisko182 »

johnmx3ze wrote:i have civic projectors... please dont do it!

i did it cause the mx3 projectors were not on the market when i wanted projectors...

id like to change for mx3 lights but its too late now, id havd to replace my bumper, hood, fender...
I think your car looks awesome with them.

I don't think it would suit an mx-3 that is all else stock. Gotta have done some other mods like John for them to look appropriate for the car.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

I had them on too... :o It looked pretty unique.
But then they started to sell projectors for the MX3... and i would never never do the conversation again. Now its real pointless. It was pretty much work to make the car fit the projectors, shouldnt be that hard to make the projectors fit the car.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

it looks unique but its still a big job... the hardest is sealing it and making it look clean...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”