93 Mx3 partout gs 5spd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bubba_03

Re: 93 Mx3 partout gs 5spd

Post by bubba_03 »

HOw much for your door panels? If they're black and have power, then you got a deal!
BoostedZE

Post by BoostedZE »

thersah- i have the whole shaft it had a lifetime warranty and it boke so i went and got a new one still in boc 100+shipping

labrador boy- i have both, except i folded the cargo cover down the middle so its easy to acces the trunk from inside, 25 plus shipping?

I have both door panels- black and that ugly retro color, i have power, do you want the whole door panel assembly with all switches locks and change olders?
Mx-3 GS KLZE swapped, 10lb boost.. stock exterior sleeper
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I'll take the Y pipe, seat belt assembly, and driver side power window switch for $75 shipped to 54901. If it sounds good give me a call at 920-203-6217 or just give me your number. Thanks
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Boosted i dont know what you call it..But if you look at the driversside under the dash you have the interior lights dimmer switch and the adjuster for the electric sidemirrors,its placed either between or on the side of one of those "cant remember" its the one where you can change headlightangle in like 3or5 positions,do you know what im talking about now?? :D
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Eh forgot to mention i havent got the possibility to take pictures of it right now..
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
Drakian

Post by Drakian »

hay how much would you sell the hatch for
BoostedZE

Post by BoostedZE »

hatch is pick up only.. 150
Mx-3 GS KLZE swapped, 10lb boost.. stock exterior sleeper
sallyO92mx-3

Post by sallyO92mx-3 »

i'll give you 45 for the driverside headlight !! thanx..sal :2thumbsup:
"get some!"
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Originally posted by Dennis Jørgensen:
Eh forgot to mention i havent got the possibility to take pictures of it right now..
No North American MX3 ever can with an automatic headlight adjuster and from what I know your the only person in the world to ever get an MX3 from the factory with one. I would love to see a picture.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Do you still have the tranny? if so, where in NY are you located?
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

I will give you 30$ plus shipping for the center console
(black)
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
GuidoBiRiChiNo

Post by GuidoBiRiChiNo »

How much for the center armrest and the light grey plastic thing behind the passenger door?
-italian lonely MX'er-
ECHO

Post by ECHO »

Hey How much do ya want for both headlights? and possibly the front rebar the thing behind the bumper? the big metal thing. Lemme know man. :froggie_red:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”