want to trade my 96 integra GS-R for MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TanWong

want to trade my 96 integra GS-R for MX-3

Post by TanWong »

This might sound silly but yes i want to trade my integra GS-R for MX-3 because i am about to graduate and need money for the last tuition payment so i want to trade my car to MX-3 plus some cash. I located in NS Canada Halifax. Here is my car's description:

200 Horse power Integra GS-R priced for Sale
Clean title
Black 96 with 100 xxx KMs
Manual transmission
Power window, power lock, AC, Cruise control, ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler
V- Tec engine

Work had been done to the car
V-Tec Controller computer system, Lowered with safety level
Type R front lips, Cooler Intake
NGK Spark Plug and wires Whole Cat back exhaust system
Sony high output open screen CD player, Honda racing 12’ steel wheel
Levis shifter, HID super blue headlight, mugun side light

The car has always been babied since the day purchased with all the receipts available.
Oil changed every 5000 km
Timing belt has been replaced and always use 91’ gasoline
4 new all reason tires with alloy GS-R rims. There is no a sign of any kinds mechanical problems whatsoever.
The engine is strong and fast. The transmission is smooth as new RSX.

If you are interested please contact me 441-9019 or left a message if no one pick up and serious buyer only.
$13900 with everything that comes with the car (very negotiable)

e-mail for picture:
tan_hkpd@yahoo.ca
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Re: want to trade my 96 integra GS-R for MX-3

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Doesnt sound silly at all, a swapped MX-3 will walk that Integra easily. :p Good luck with the sale, I like Integras. Sounds nicely done too.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

thx man
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
colin96

Post by colin96 »

u got mail
uppitycracker

Post by uppitycracker »

Originally posted by Illa Killa:
Doesnt sound silly at all, a swapped MX-3 will walk that Integra easily. :p Good luck with the sale, I like Integras. Sounds nicely done too.
Swapped with what?? I think it would be even if not on the integras advantage...klzes arent invinsable.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

hahahaha...Integra Type Rs run low 15s and GSRs run mid 15s, with expert drivers. As you can see by our drag leader board, you gotta be a pretty crappy driver to run even very low 15s with a ZE. An MX3 with the Probe engine (like mine) can easily run with a GSR, I know this cause I've done it lots and lots of times. Hondas arent invinsible, especially not cars that have an R badge with less than 200bhp. :confused2:
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

here is the link for pic Link

the car still here.. interested pls contact me soon before i take it to the dealer..
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

bit of advice.

1) most people here dont like hondas
2) about 98.9999% of the members here are under 24 years old and have no money, they buy $500-1000 dollar MX-3's and spend another $1500 "doing them up" :roll: so They cant afford $12,000 for a GSR.
3) unless you have a dyno sheet to back it up dont post what you think your H.P. is.
4) I would just sell your car in a local auto trader or on e-bay or a honda page, then look here for a MX-3 or in the auto trader or www.autotrader.ca or www.autotrader.com
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

[quote]Originally posted by Illa Killa:
Doesnt sound silly at all, a swapped MX-3 will walk that Integra easily. :(

<small>[ February 14, 2004, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</small>
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Originally posted by Quick Sliver:
Originally posted by Illa Killa:
Doesnt sound silly at all, a swapped MX-3 will walk that Integra easily. :(
a swapped integra? what the hell do you mean swapped? the only real challenge for a ze mx3 is a type r with bolt ons. i raced my buddy in his his gsr with i/e/h and i killed him, and he can drive. anyway im still confused about swapped integras, unless you swap a B20 in, or an H22 (WHY??) i dont see how there can be "swapped integras" theyre nice cars and all, but they have nothing on swapped mx3s.. rsx s on the other hand, different story :D anyway i just had to vent, lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Nice Integra from the pictures and all but instead of the pics with the lil piggy and weird looking pillow thing you should have some pics of under the hood instead. After all you say its 200 hp, some people might want to see what 200 hp looks like under the hood of your car.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Damien

Post by Damien »

Originally posted by curtklze:
bit of advice.

2) about 98.9999% of the members here are under 24 years old and have no money, they buy $500-1000 dollar MX-3's and spend another $1500 "doing them up" :roll: so They cant afford $12,000 for a GSR.
3) unless you have a dyno sheet to back it up dont post what you think your H.P. is.
4) I would just sell your car in a local auto trader or on e-bay or a honda page, then look here for a MX-3 or in the auto trader or www.autotrader.ca or www.autotrader.com
Mmmmmm.....
I must be in that 1.0001% part of the site who is under 24 years old and actually has money to fix an mx3 and have money to have other things too?
I think just because people are cheap doesnt mean their poor. Have you ever considered some of the members under 24 years old can afford things but would rather not waste the $$ on a 10 year old car worth basicly a couple thousand $'s these days. Rent, food, other misc bills, gas to get to work, spending money for friday/sat nights, yes some young people have it hard but not everyone under 24 owning an mx3 is poor. Im 20, i own my mx3 i bought 2 years ago for $9000 cnd, ive put well over $15000 cnd into it, i just bought a mazdaspeed protege for $30000+ (taxes included) and i own a few other vehicles aswell, i live in my own house (3 bed/3 bth/garage) and i love to waste hundreds of $$ of stuff like getting hammed with buddies on fri/sat night and taking my girl out for lobster dinners, im being nothing but 100% honest. Im sure im not the only young guy that can do this on mx3.com. Correction on your part maybe?.. curt?
...and no mommy and daddy dont buy stuff for me, i work for mine.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

Originally posted by Damien:
Originally posted by curtklze:
bit of advice.

Mmmmmm.....
I must be in that 1.0001% part of the site who is under 24 years old and actually has money to fix an mx3 and have money to have other things too?
I think just because people are cheap doesnt mean their poor. Have you ever considered some of the members under 24 years old can afford things but would rather not waste the $$ on a 10 year old car worth basicly a couple thousand $'s these days. Rent, food, other misc bills, gas to get to work, spending money for friday/sat nights, yes some young people have it hard but not everyone under 24 owning an mx3 is poor. Im 20, i own my mx3 i bought 2 years ago for $9000 cnd, ive put well over $15000 cnd into it, i just bought a mazdaspeed protege for $30000+ (taxes included) and i own a few other vehicles aswell, i live in my own house (3 bed/3 bth/garage) and i love to waste hundreds of $$ of stuff like getting hammed with buddies on fri/sat night and taking my girl out for lobster dinners, im being nothing but 100% honest. Im sure im not the only young guy that can do this on mx3.com. Correction on your part maybe?.. curt?
...and no mommy and daddy dont buy stuff for me, i work for mine.
nicely said :2thumbsup:
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

How about you brag some more about how much money you have. I think you should go to the "rapper wannabe" forum instead of the mx-3 forum.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i would trade you. personally i believe in the refined b-series honda engine but i doubt you have 200hp. my friends itr stock runs 14.5 with over 100k miles and no tune up still, hes broke. anyway, like i said, if i have the money id probably trade you my car. i have more power than you, thats for sure. :shrug:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”