Need 2.5 or 1.8 V6 quickly

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jasonbierschwale

Need 2.5 or 1.8 V6 quickly

Post by jasonbierschwale »

Hello again,
I need help locating a fairly low mileage 2.5 or 1.8 V6. I cannot spend more than $700 shipped to Dallas. I would like one with less than 50K, but will consider more mileage for less $$$. Even ideas on where to look would be appreciated. My motor threw a rod, and I need to get it back on the road soon. Thanks!
Jason B
1993 MX-3 GS
1.8 V6 5 speed
bubbaflaat

Re: Need 2.5 or 1.8 V6 quickly

Post by bubbaflaat »

How fast are you looking at? I'm doing an engine swap in a month. I don't know if that will help you at all but i'll sell you my k8 dirt cheap. Give a e-mail on what you think!
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
viper42k1

Post by viper42k1 »

i sent a list of engines with warranties available in your area to your email address. tell me how you do with that info. Good Luck!!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

if you want my k8, it only got 74k on it let me know if u want it mitmaks@yahoo.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Don't settle for a 1.8L!! You can get an US 2.5L out of the Probe GT, MX-6LS or 626 V6 for roughly the same price as the 1.8L, and theyre easier to find because they were in so many cars. Get the 2.5L and you'll be alot happier you did.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
curve

Post by curve »

I have a 2.5 probe klo3 sitting on my front porch that I need gone and Im only like 4 and 1/2 hours away from you if your interested it can be yours real cheap. Im in north Louisiana and Im assuming your in dallas texas
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”