[FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN, SOLID RUNNER $850

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sneechsandwich

[FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN, SOLID RUNNER $850

Post by sneechsandwich »

1994 MAZDA MX-3. 187,XXX MILES. AUTOMATIC 4 CYL 1.6 L DOHC. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. SOLID DAILY DRIVER. SAME OWNER FOR 3+ YEARS.

THE PERKS: Clean interior. Comfy seats, power locks, power windows, and power moonroof. Nice Alpine CD deck. New wiper blades with extras in the trunk, extra quarts of Valvoline. Spare and jack. Four matching gently used tires. Locking lug nuts with 2 keys. Screws, lightbulbs and other bits-n-pieces from the previous MX-3. Have receipts for recent repairs: new quick struts, lower ball joint, wheel bearing, alignment, distributor cap, rotor, calipers, brake pads, transmission lines, radiator.

THINGS LEFT TO BE DESIRED: The body has some mismatched panels and a few rust spots. Dent in driver's side door and panel. Neighbor backed into it, no frame damage. Dent was pulled out so door is completely functional, it's just ugly. Glove box handle broke off, it's easy to open with a small flathead.

$850. PM, ask questions as a post or reply to CL ad. THANKS!

Last edited by sneechsandwich on October 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mx-3_4evr

Re: [FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN needs radiator, solid runner.

Post by mx-3_4evr »

Saw ut craigslist and it overpriced. I would pay $500 tops
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Honestly I think its a bit overpriced for the miles and condition, however I bet you could make what your asking if you parted it out.... just a lil advice :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
sneechsandwich

Post by sneechsandwich »

I would be willing to part it out.
sneechsandwich

Re: [FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN

Post by sneechsandwich »

Update: My truck clutch is out, new radiator has been dropped in the MX-3, so the car is for sale as is, i am not going through the hassle of parting out. Thanks!
sneechsandwich

Re: [FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN, SOLID RUNNER $1100

Post by sneechsandwich »

Btw, the KBB value for this car, with correct features and mileage, is $1310 in fair condition, which the vehicle is in. Check it out on the site. 8)
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

sneechsandwich wrote:Btw, the KBB value for this car, with correct features and mileage, is $1310 in fair condition, which the vehicle is in. Check it out on the site. 8)
By no means please dont take any offense to this, but... Last time I had an insurance issue with farmers I had to argue my a-- off to get my car listed as good as they wanted to list it as fair just b/c of the missing lip and two dime size dings by the gas door. Check my worklog and youll see the condition mine is is.

Now yours has a giant dent in the LH quarter and door damage. Needs to be painted and has visable rust in the wheelwells and hood. Also your missing the rear spoiler so theres possible rain damage to the back.Hopefully this will help you see where others are coming from on the value of your vehicle. Also know that I know how much these mean to us and personally I value mine far above what its listed, but then again mines a southern car, no rust with a select bit of upgrades and v6 so its a bit easier to justify. Either way though best of luck on the sale :wink:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
sneechsandwich

Post by sneechsandwich »

No offense taken at all, I appreciate the input. Obviously I'm not asking KBB value, I know what a good DD my car is, but I also know that most people value the condition of the exterior above the driveability of the vehicle. After all the money I've put into the car, I'll hang onto it and milk that money until somebody makes me an offer that I can't refuse. :D
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Just to help give you an idea in terms of asking price, I just sold my mx-3 with a low-mileage DE, carbon hood, and tons of new parts for 1900. The body had some small dings but no smashes.

Based on what you just said, if I were you, I would just keep it then and run it until it dies completely, then sell it for cheap. That rear quarter panel would be absolute hell to try and fix (and expen$ive). If the body was one color and didnt have that big smash, you could prolly ask and get 1100 or more.

Just my .02 but take it as you will :)

Good luck with the sale!
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
sneechsandwich

Post by sneechsandwich »

mazdags94 wrote:Just to help give you an idea in terms of asking price, I just sold my mx-3 with a low-mileage DE, carbon hood, and tons of new parts for 1900. The body had some small dings but no smashes.

Based on what you just said, if I were you, I would just keep it then and run it until it dies completely, then sell it for cheap. That rear quarter panel would be absolute hell to try and fix (and expen$ive). If the body was one color and didnt have that big smash, you could prolly ask and get 1100 or more.

Just my .02 but take it as you will :)

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks! Maybe I'll drop hints to the *$$ who backed into it that it's for sale. Really, I lost way more than I got for insurance just trying to resell, let alone fix the damage. But really, how do you do THAT amount of damage backing up from your driveway for work in the morning??? I still wonder...he must like to take out mailboxes regularly.....oh well...
sneechsandwich

Re: [FS] 1994 MX-3 in MN, SOLID RUNNER $850

Post by sneechsandwich »

PRICE DROP!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Is that a fuel leak under the car? (small puddle spot under car in pic 1 and 2)
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
sneechsandwich

Post by sneechsandwich »

mazdags94 wrote:Is that a fuel leak under the car? (small puddle spot under car in pic 1 and 2)
Idk I will have to check it out. Mileage doesn't seem to have dropped at all.
sneechsandwich

Post by sneechsandwich »

SOLD!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”