parts needed asap

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
gunmetalGTUs

parts needed asap

Post by gunmetalGTUs »

im postin this for my friend who just wrecked his car this morning due to someone pulling out in front of him like a jackass. he needs a new hood, front bumper, a radiator which he would prefer to be an aftermarket piece, he needs new e fans, and new headlights, new front bumper lights and signals and what not. if anyone could help that would be great. it would be even better if your somewhere close enough for us to pick up the parts were in the northeastern md/ baltimore area. but if you have anything hit me up at HYPERACCORDSiR@AOL.COM
seneca

Re: parts needed asap

Post by seneca »

If it was the other guys falut woulnd't HIS insurance pay for it? :D
Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
gunmetalGTUs

Post by gunmetalGTUs »

in the state of maryland if you hit someone in the *** end its automatically your fault no matter what. unless that person pulled right out in front of you. becausse the way they see it, you were either following to close, going too fast, or etc. etc. but i dotn know exactly how it all went down all my friend told me is that he was on his wasy to work and the person in front of him decided that they wanted to lock em up or whatever so....
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i have a hood for sale if ur intrested 150 bucks and its urs or maybe 125 sounds more reasonable its in good shape aswell
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”